NEW STORY?

Sorry not a chapter but...new story. Vote for the one you want. Vote for two of them.

Do You Think He Saw Us? (5SOS Ot4)
Where Michael and Ashton sneak into Calum's house to steal his underwear as a dare but they weren't informed that he had a roommate.

Luke sees them and finds it funny, along with Calum.

"I think we're safe."

"Think again."

"Oh shit."

Band Slut (5SOS Ot4)
(Ashton centric)

Ashton may be the oldest in the band, but he's also the sluttiest.

He's not afraid to admit that he loves sex and his band mates are not afraid to admit that they love having sex with him.

So that's how Ashton became the band slut.

(Basically smut)

[Insert an insult Here] 5SOS Ot4 Where Ashton bullies three guys to hide the fact that he's gay.

Bottom!Ashton

Wow...can you see through me? Ot4
Where Michael dies but finds it more fun then being alive.

Or

Michael gets shot and his boyfriends are devastated until Michael shows up to his own funeral.

"How is this possible? Your dead!"

"Wait really? I thought that was a dream."

"Mikey, your a freaking ghost!"

"No way! Wow...can you see through me?"

"This is serious Michael!"

Scream for me (CALM)
Calum is used to this. This has been his life, he can't remember anything but the room.

He hears the screams every night. The gory sounds coming from just the other side of the wall.

But when he's 13 he finally gets a companion, Michael, then again when he's 16, Ashton, and again when he's 18, Luke.

They know about the outside world, something completely unknown to him.

What will become of these 4 boys?

"Do me a favor."

"W-What?"

"Scream for me."

Unsteady 5SOS Ot4
Calum's crazy, according to his parents.

That's probably why they put him in an asylum.

But that's where he meets 3 other boys...who aren't as they seem.

Why doesn't anyone tell him what's going on?

Or

Where Calum is sent to an asylum and might just happen to fall in love with 3 other crazy kids.

"Watch where your going! You almost hit Luke!"

"Who?"

And...

Drum roll please...

You know you love me (5SOS Ot4)
Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton have been through a lot. After Vic, they held each other closer.

But they've grown up, gotten a job, they're living their dreams.

But will the famous life rip them apart?

(Sequel to If You Love Me)

And if you want then go check out my other book that I just published.

Unordinary 5SOS Ot4
It seems people are confused but this is a book that I've already published. It's just self promo.
In a world of BDSM it's illegal for a dominate to fall in love with another dominant, same goes for the submissive's.

It's also very rare for someone to have more than one submissive...let alone a relationship with 2 Dom's and 2 Sub's.

Dom! Luke and Cal
Sub! Michael and Ashton

2016 Luke and Calum.
2013 Ashton and Michael.