Moving Day

I had just moved to London; It's so much different than where I'm from... My parents didn't help me move, they live far away now and couldn't make it. So I guessed that meant I was on my own. I went to my car to get some boxes and heard a voice talking on the phone.

"Phil I'm literally on my way into the building right now, can it wait?" The boy asked in a posh voice. I'm total Dan and Phil trash, so when I hear one of their names I'm instantly curious, and, more times than not, end up freaking about regular people who happen to be named Dan or Phil. I peeked around the back of my car. I could only see the boy's back, but he was wearing all black and had chocolate brown hair. He was talking on the phone and holding a lot of bags. Still insanely curious, I shut the back of my car to help him. 

"Hey, do you need any help?" I asked. He turned around in surprise and I froze. It was... Dan. Dan Howell. Keep walking Y/N, don't make a fool of yourself in front of Dan Howell. Say something. I couldn't talk.

"You don't have to help, I'm okay," he claimed. He was still struggling with the bags so I took a few anyway and smiled awkwardly. I still couldn't talk. "Oh, thank you! We'll have to walk to my apartment, is that okay?" He asked. 

I nodded and followed him through the building to his apartment. Taking a few deep breaths to calm myself, I watch as Dan unlocks the door and follow him through the apartment that I have already memorized through his YouTube videos. 

"PHIL, I'M HOME," he yelled into the house. 

I heard a quiet, "Coming!" from somewhere in the other rooms. 

"So hey, I'm Dan! What's your name?" Dan asked. I was still scared that I may not be able to speak, but  I tried anyways.

"Y/N," I whispered quietly. 

"What?" 

"Y/N," I said again, finding my voice. He smiled. 

"That's pretty." 

"Thank you!" I said happily, trying to control my excitement. I couldn't tell him how big of a fan I am, he'd get freaked out. 

"So, you live around here?" He wondered. I nodded.

"Just moving in today." 

"Oh! We can help you!" He said excitedly, then his expression changed as he became awkward again. "I mean, if you need help, I'm not saying you look like you need it... I'm just saying, Phil  and I - that's my roommate by the way - we can help if you want-"

"That would be really helpful thanks!" I said, internally fangirling. The Dan and Phil were going to be helping me move in. Phil came into the room and said hi. Dan introduced us and then I lead them out of the building and to my car so we could start moving me in. Am I dreaming? 

Author's Note! 

(Okay, so I've finally gotten around to editing this first chapter! It was super cringy in the editing aspect, and I had to fix the tense I was writing in, so I hope you all find this much easier to read!) For all of you who are reading for the first time, hello! I'm MostlySleepDeprived! I really hope you like this story! This is the first fanfiction I've written, and I intend to finish it. It's gonna get a little crazy, so stay tuned for a huge mashup of genres and crazy happenings! Pleeeaaaase tell me what you think! Love you all!

MostlySleepDeprived