"Again? It's your fault. But anyways, Lucinda, this man is Lucian, your dad."

"Wait.." she turns to face me. "Don't lie to me! You know what Mom says about messing with me!"

"I'm not messing with you princess, go say hi."

When I look at her, she is once again crying, but this time she is running towards me. She tackles me in a hug and the moment she does, I let my walls down.

"Please don't go. Please be real. I miss you." She cries.

"Princess, i'm not going anywhere. I promise." I state as the tears begin to roll down my cheek. I close my eyes and enjoy the moment. She is perfect.

"What's going on here?" The moment I hear those words I stiffen and open my eyes.

"L-Lucian?!" Her voice shakes. I let go of Lucinda and make my way towards her as she makes her way towards me. I start jogging and as soon as I am near her I wrap her in my arms, never wanting to let go. I feel her tears soak my shirt but I don't care. I turn her face so that she would look at me. I connect our lips in a slow, passionate kiss, putting every emotion that I could not put into words over these past twelve years. As we pull away, I look into her eyes, and say the words I have been wanting to say for far too long.

"I love you."

She crashes her lips against mine once again before pulling away. "I love you too."

Suddenly, she smacks me upside the head. Hard. " Don't you do that to me again. I missed you."

I chuckles and give her another quick kiss.

"Alright lovebirds, you two can catch up later. There are kids present." Speaks Nathaniel.

"Mom, Lucinda, i'd like the both of you to meet my mate, Summer. Summer, this is my mom, Rosalind, and my younger sister Lucinda."

Rosalind suddenly pulls away from me and walks over to Summer, Lucinda following behind.

Rosalind's POV:

The moment I laid my eyes on him, I couldn't believe it

The moment I laid my eyes on him, I couldn't believe it. After twelve years, I finally have my mate back, and it was all thanks to Nathaniel. I'm grateful to him, but now I feel like I owe him everything because he has returned to me the person whom we all thought was gone. As I look at his mate, I feel like he will finally be at peace with himself and that makes me happy. She looks at me and I look at her, taking her in. After a minute of us staring at each other, I recognize her human form. I trained her once upon a time. She was powerful, almost as strong as I, so I made her vow that she would practice alone, and when in public to pretend to be weaker than she truly is. To keep up with the pace of the other wolves in her area. Now, I have two out of the four. I just need to reunite the last two and everything will come together.

"Glad to see you again Summer." I smile at her.

"Likewise." She says. "It's been too long."

"Mommy who is she?" Asks my daughter.