[✓] Chapter 4: We missed you!

Start from the beginning

"Did you finish your training?" He asked, the blonde nodding in reply.

"Good, now you can go back to Earthland." He shooed, already wanting to go back to sleep as the blonde grinned in excitement of seeing her guildmates again.

"Goodbye young one." Saeclum bellowed, his deep voice echoing within the cave walls as the blonde looked at him with warm eyes.

"Goodbye Saeclum. Let us meet again someday." Lucy said, gathering magic into her palms.

"Open, gate between Earthland and the One-World!" She chanted, the familiar swril of the portal appearing as she walked through.

Reaching the end of the portal, she them came across a valley of green hills.

Lucy's POV

What the- WHERE AM I?!

Looking around at my surroundings, I find myself in the middle of nowhere, just plain green hills as far as the eye could see.

While I walked around a bit, a familiar scent wafted into my nostrils, making me focus upon the scent's trail.

Following the scent, I go up and over hills until I stumble upon one hill that had a broken and run down monument on it, two figure seen within the monument.

Third Person POV

"So they're finally back huh?" A voice said, the male's blue eyes sparkling as he looked at his feet.

"What are you talking about?" Another asked, standing next to the first male as his raven hair flowed with the wind.

"The core members of Fairy Tail. The ones that had gone missing." A grin formed on his lips, showing canine like teeth.

"Not interested." With daunting red eyes, the male answered uninterested as he looked upon to the valley of hills.

"Come on, you know how you looked up to Gajeel-san when we were younger." The blonde male hinted, looking up from the ground and to the ravenette male.

While they had conversed, a man had come into the picture, hands grasping onto a bow and arrow.

"What are you doing here?!" He asked, gripping onto his weapon tightly as the two from before noticed his presence.

"I should ask you the same thing." The blonde replied, angering the armed man as he raised his bow.

"Why you!" Shooting the arrow, it whizzed through the air and towards the blonde.

Without hesitation, he lifted his hand and gripped onto the arrow, bringing the metal tip close to his lips as he chomped on it, shocking the man.

"E-eating an a-arrow?! Don't tell me y-you're-?!" The shocked man panicked, taking a step back in fear as he now noticed the emblem upon the two males.

The blonde then stood up from his sitting position, his face now shown within the sunlight as a blue crystal earring glinted on his left ear, a smirk on his face as his royal blue eyes stared down at the man.

"The Twin Dragons of Sabertooth?!" The man exclaimed, now dreading of ever shooting that arrow or even coming here in the first place.

"Thanks for the meal. White Dragon's Roar." Opening his mouth, the blonde shot a beam of white magic, barely missing the man's head as it blasted the wall of stone behind him.

"Ah, looks like I got a bit rusty." He joked, chuckling at the sight of the shivering male in front of him. With a scream, the man ran away from the two.

"Hey! Are you just gonna leave all your friends here?!" The blonde called out, the bottom of the hill filled with unconscious bodies of mages lying on the ground.