t w e n t y e i g h t

Mulai dari awal

Tyler widened his eyes, grasping onto Joshua roughly before he could move, fingers digging into the skin of his arms. "No!"

He never stopped trembling, and Joshua's arms tightened around Tyler's small frame.

"Don't leave me."

His chest hurt.

"M'not gonna leave you, bub, just let me go get you a glass of water, okay?"

Joshua winced when Tyler grasped harshly, but leveled his strength and slowly, ever-so-slowly letting go of his love's arm.

In a small voice, the cherry cheek boy whispered. "Please be quick, Jishwa."

And he was, Joshua was out of the room with a hesitant glance back and worry written all over his face, back within a moment, but felt like hours for Tyler, with a glass a hand in his hand, water filled.

"Here you go, Ty-Ty."

Tyler gulped the water, wiping his mouth when Joshua pulled the glass away, and set it on the night stand.

"Better?"

"Way better, thank you, Jishwa. Not so scared now that you're here."

It was a sleepy smile, but Joshua's heart was still beating with a rapid pace, running a hand through his tired, little love's hair.

"I'll always be here, bub."

💫

Joshua's little love sat mindlessly on the edge of the bed, eyes wandering around the older boy's pale green walls, a few Superman posters hung up in certain areas that made him smile, and his soft breath filtering out within the air as he sniffled for the hundredth time that morning.

Just a bit congested, he cleared his throat before sliding off the bed, and sauntering over to the window where the blinds were drawn and he could see the houses across the street. And as his eyes scanned a certain house that held a for sale sign, he heard a small yawn and the soft padding sound of Joshua's palm hitting the bed, thought completely forgotten.

"Ty-Ty?" His rough voice echoed out, and Tyler smiled, turning around fast and running up the bed, and jumping the best he could on it.

"Jishwa!"

Joshua giggled, looking up to the excited boy with tired eyes. "Is mommy making breakfast?"

"She came in here earlier asking what I wanted, but I answered for the both of us!"

"What is it today, Ty-Ty?" And the curly brunet smiled at his heavenly, enthusiastic little love.

"Blueberry pancakes!"

"Yummy." It was tiredly, and oh-so-breathlessly. Joshua pulled Tyler to him, loving the feeling when his little love buried his face into his chest. "Are you okay, Ty-Ty?"

"M'okay, Jishwa."

Thin fingers ran along the cherry cheek boy's scalp, a intake of hesitant breath and a sigh of confidence that brewed within. Gentle as Joshua did, he laid tiny kisses on Tyler's forehead, earning a giggle from his little love.

Ever so angelic, and soothing to ones ears as if it were a cold, silk blanket against warm palms, and Joshua shivered when the boy let out a squeak of happiness.

"Jishwa." Tyler breathed, the aroma of coconut fresh in the air, and his little love looked up to him with those delicate doe-eyes. "You're giving me so many kisses."

"You deserve so many kisses." Joshua concluded, getting another giggle out of the boy, who's rosy cheeks grew more red in the soft sunlight, tan skin glistening beautifully.

The curly brunet admired him deeply.

Loves him passionately.

And cares so much for the small brunet, emotionally.

Tyler is his entire world.

"Then, you deserve just as much!" Tyler gasped, eyes squinting as his cheeks gushed up with his tender smile. "All the kind kisses in the whole wide universe, Jishwa!"

Joshua's eyes watered slightly, but he sucked them in the best he could before pressuring a gentle kiss to the corner of Tyler's lips.

Tyler squealed, and laughed along as they heard a certain, motherly voice call out to them.

"Boy's! Breakfast is ready!"

"'Kay!" They yelled back in the same tone.

"Ready to fill the tummy, Ty-Ty?" Joshua grinned.

And Tyler nodded vigorously. "M'so hungry! I could eat two whole pancakes!"

Joshua gasped as they both sat up, and entwined their hands when they slipped off the bed so easily.

"Two whole pancakes!?" Joshua giggled, making Tyler stick his tongue out at him.

"I like to be wild sometimes!" His little love pouted.

And as they made their way out of the older boy's room, down the hall, and down the stairs to the living room. Joshua gave Tyler a small peck on the cheek, a small whisper of words, and a harmonization of giggles.

"You're so precious, Ty-Ty."

Paradise.

🌿🌻🌿