Chapter 77

Wade whimpers pathetically when Peter aligns himself.

Wade was not ready. Peter hasn't stretched him, There's not even lube. He doesn't even know if the crazed arachnid grabbed the necessity.

Forcefully pinned, Peters hands pinning his own down to be useless in front of him as he lays helplessly on his stomach.

" Please don't Peter. I'm scared please stop. This isn't okay!" Wade tries his voice slightly muffled.

The two boxes in his mind are relentlessly panicking. Terrified of what was about to come. About the possible, Unfixable pain that would be soon to happen if Peter continued.

Wade looks at the pale wrist holding his right arm down to the bed. His arm curled and tucked close to his body, his fingers close enough to brush his own skin if he tried. He can feel his quickly beating heart thumping in his chest along with the blunt head at his entrance.

There was no way this was going to work. So Wade did the most convenient thing he could. He bit. He bit down harshly on the wrist holding his hand down right next to his head. His teeth pierce the soft skin and sink down into his partners flesh. The taste of copper along with the immediate pull of the bitten body part as it tries to escape the painful hold.

Peter lurches away, ripping his wrist away from Wade quickly as he moves back by reflex to escape the pain. With the retreat the threatening demeanor of Peter also evaporates, allowing Wade to sit up and quickly retreat away from
His partner.

Deadpool quickly pulls his pants back over himself in the possible short amount of time he would have to end the situation. On the opposite far corner of the Bed Peter slowly looks up at Wade. The expected anger of the animal inside of Peter nonexistent as pure horror and shock is the only readable expression from the brunettes face.

" Peter?" Wade asks tentatively.

Peter's eyes snap up to Wade as he clutches his wrist. Large grey orbs quickly filling with tears as he stares back at the mercenary. He looks back down at himself, a visible shiver running through his body as he starts to curl into himself.

Wade looks at Peter thoroughly, taking in the posture, his expression, eyes. Looking for any signs of the being that had tried to attack him.

The Yellow warns Wade away. Trying to put as much space between them and the arachnid while White numbly stares at Peter in shock of the action just disrupted.

" Peter?" Wade asks again. Moving towards his soulmate against all instincts to retreat, against the demands his voices where making.

The moment Peter seems to realize Wade is coming closer he moves off of the bed, pulling a blanket with him to cover his softening prick. " Get away from me." Peter snaps as tears run down his face.

The four words send a wave of pain and hurt through the mercenary, causing him to momentarily recoil before starting forward. The words where only spoken because of fear. Peter doesn't mean it.

" Peter it's okay." Wade says before moving off of the bed to approach his partner more efficiently.

" No! I don't want to hurt you!" Peter cries as he tries to retreat away.

" You're not going to hurt me." Wade says.

But you tried. Whether it was on purpose or not.

" You weren't right. It's okay now. You're awake now." Wade continues as he comes writhing almost an arms reach of Peter.

Peter keeps it that distance as he backs up until he's forced into a where Wade comes close, pushing through the shield Peter had tried and failed to put up.

Peter is stiff as Wade puts his hands on his shoulders before pulling Peter close to him. It wasn't fair that Peter would think he could pull away from Wade after the short but terrifying episode.

The boxes and Wade needed reassurance. Need proof that this is Peter. Proof to comprehend that what had taken Peter over minutes earlier was not undead his Baby boy. Just a being hidden in the shadows of Peter's body. Having forced its way out and onto Wade.

The embrace is perhaps too suffocating. Too tight. Yet neither stop it. The pair's minds still racing in a confused haze that won't settle or evaporate to make it easier to work through.

The smaller male easily sinks into the warm touch despite his disgusted feeling about himself. He didn't know what would happen. He was hardest there.

But that's it isn't it. He was still there. Might me not be in complete control, but he was awake. He could tell what he could tell what we was trying to do. And he didn't stop it. He didn't try. He was locked in place and he had accepted that.