Chapter 66

" I have no intentions in harming you so my question follows to ensure I don't cause another inconvenient attack. You where indeed triggered by Mr. Stark's rant topic I presume rather then the mention of your relationship with Wade Wilson correct?"

Peter silently nods.

" Good. Then strait to the subject... Spider-Man, you're relationship with Deadpool has been moderately taken with mild acceptance until this footage was revived." On que an image appears formed of translucent light coming from many minuscule projectors placed evenly along the ceiling.

Peter I turn flinches slightly at the photo as blood rushes quickly to his cheeks and ears in a deeply embarrassed blush for the umpteenth time. The picture wasn't like the intimate ones Peter had been shown earlier but was much more... It was intimate kicked up to the next level...he wasn't aware there had been a camera directed towards their alley as they played the little game. God he hoped it doesn't have audio. The last thing he needed was for the avengers to know that the younger teen had an ironic daddy kink with a man a decade older then himself.

" You have finally forced me to take action. You are humiliating both yourself and the image of the avengers with how crudely open and careless you are being with your relationship. Your intimacy with Deadpool can not be taken lightly. Along with your questionable ethics of having multiple sexual partners. Peter Parker." Nick says, saying the word of many with a sarcastic tone. Or as sarcastic as the man would get around the arachnid.

The arachnid standing across stiffens slightly at the use of his name. " What?" He questions managing to muster a confused time to cover his alarm at the use of the name.

Fury looks almost amused which makes the arachnid just that much more uncomfortable. " Friday."

" Yes Mr. Fury?"

" Lock down all security systems in this room Audio and   
surveillance is not prohibited nor are your servers. I want it completely secure under the order of Nicholas Joseph Fury. "

The computer in response is silent all except for a been indicating the security placement set down until further orders where given to lift the new law.

Peter's heart rate increases dramatically. What was Fury going to do that required that measure of privacy. Surely the director couldn't kill the human hybrid, but Peter could sense that even if the man wasn't going to physically harm him he was still a threat. A threat because-

" Now, I'm not going to play around. S.H.I.E.l.D. Has connected all the strings and dots. We know who you are thanks to your newly equipped job here with Stark. We've gone through and confirmed that you are Peter Parker through vocal recognition through recoded audio comparisons. Why Stark hasn't noticed is beyond me but others know. And you know they know. "

" How many? " Peter asks. Dread of the situation sinking deeply into his chest.

What if someone he couldn't afford to kneel finds out? What if they try to harm his only remaining family? What if the information becomes public? What would Jameson have to say?

What if he made mistakes while hunting? What if they can track him down just as easily as they did here?

Maybe aunt May was right. Maybe Peter really is awful at keeping secrets.

" Agent Coulson who was the one who created the comparisons and Black Widow. "

Peter's expression turns into a snarl under his mask as his pupil contract in the menacing expression. Coulson.

" What about Max? Is that how she knew? How long have you all known?" Peter growls.

" We weren't aware she knew your identity. She will be brought into questioning. We have only obtained the information recently and under my authorization the information has been published on our private record."

Peter turns cocks his head. The lenses of his mask closing to be threatening slits to resemble his glare as best as they could. " Under your authorization. Published. On the private record?" Peter repeats.

He never remembered the man to be so stupid. He had always taken Fury as being an extra bright bulb for how collected and strategical capable he was. Obviously not.

Peter steps slowly forward. His posture tense and threatening.

" Peter." Fury warns as he reads the teen approaching him. He automatically puts his hand near a concealed weapon at the display.

" I am NOT Peter to you." Spider-Man snarls uncharacteristically.

Why wouldn't anyone stick to the topic this was supposed to be? This was supposed to be about Spider-Man and Deadpool. Not Spider-Man and Peter Parker. Not Spider-Man and his damned stop watch. It was about him, and his soulmate. But no one would stick to their lines and just say what was supposed to be said.

His Spider sense flares when the gun is pulled from its hidden holster from in the ridiculous black trench coat.

" Petey." I voice says catching the Spider off guard. He turns quickly to the source not giving a thought about the satisfaction the man would have at seeing the teens response to the pet name given by his love.

He glares at Max taking offense to the idea of the name coming from her tongue.

" Alright I won't call you that. I can pick up a vibe when it's sent in my direction." She says raising her hands on mock surrender.

" How did you get in here," Fury demands.

With her hands still raised Max wiggles her fingers with a cheeky smile. " We all know if I need or want something I can always get it. It's a skill of mine."