Chapter 68

Peter frowns when a strap is placed on his shoulder before both ends of the straps clicked together.

" Wait. Isn't this-"

" Your schmexy lover's imagine inducer thingy-mcbober? That it is." She responds, her energetic playfulness returned but without the true amount of her carefree vibe.

" How did you get it?" Peter asks clearing his throat awkwardly. His humiliation of crying like a small remorseful child settling on top of his fear and anxiety.

" I have resources or according to auto correct I have recorded orcas. "

" Isn't that your answer for everything?"

" That's because I do. " 
________________________________________________________________________________

Peter is snuck outside of the tower after Max states ' I'll take care of it all' before pushing him off the roof of the building. In his fall Peter had contemplated not shooting a web to catch himself. Wondering how far he would have to drop to actually kill himself.

In the end he his through ta carry to Wade before he can let himself fall all the way to the earth. He pushed aside his own greedy wants to just end the problems that have become so much more then a simple idea of control. His own conscious attacking him and replaying all of his wrong deeds in his mind. Forcing him to watch again and again each murder.

He's crying again by the time his finger is tapping at the window of Wade's apartment. There are wet splotches bellow the lenses  of his mask where his tears have collected. The hood sticking to his cheeks and making his skin irritated and slightly itchy.

He's momentarily reminded when he hears footsteps coming to the window that if somehow Max really does manage to help out if his self created mess that he needs to talk to Wade about getting their own apartment.... But he couldn't do that. No Wade would be at risk of being blamed for Peter going rouge. They would happily punish his love before the well known Spider-Man. Besides it was Deadpool.

The window unlocks and slides open. Revealing his boy friend dressed up in his right Deadpool get up looking at him slightly confused even trough the mask.

" What's wrong baby boy?"

________________________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Wade ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Well holy fuck it took long enough for us to get the spot light again. Honestly I can't believe you had the balls to keep me shut up and alone in that mind. Like oh em gee readers we have so much to catch up on! It's been like a bazillion chapters. Like that-)

" I did something bad," Peter blurts out. His hand moves to cover where his mouth is under the mask like he Haden't wanted to say anything at all. Wade takes not of the strained sound of his vocal notes, piecing together Peter was probably crying or had just been moments ago.

Peter sniffs slightly as White comes back having forgotten about his cut off conversation. ( Bad?)

[What kind of bad?] Yellow asks nervously.

" Come here," Wade says moving aside to allow the arachnid into his mildly messy home before shutting the window quickly before turning back to Peter.

Wade tries to move closer to the teen, but Peter shies away by taking a small step away from the mercenary while looking down at the ground.

A flare of hurt ripples through Wade's chest as he witnesses a movement Yellow had felt pleasured in torturing him with. Next would come the rejection. Whether it be the nicer of the many different scenarios yellow had painted would be questionable.

He knows with how far they had come he shouldn't be afraid. He knows so many people would look at him oddly for being so connived it would happen any moment of the day. That Peter would say he's had enough of the Merc. But when you have someone always whispering the doubts in you ear the fear makes so much more sense. You almost always expect them to be right. Now yellow would have the satisfaction of saying ' I told you so'.

Wade too backs away slightly. His arms crossing protectively in front of him. Like somehow the actions would shield him somehow.

[ He must have cheated. That's what he did bad. Now he remembers what it's like being with someone else so his done with us. ]

( But we're his. We're his and always will be. He said so. He's said so many times. ) White reminds, going to his one and only stubborn defense he knew Yellow couldn't stand and could never convince the other of not believing it.

" W-what did you do Petey?" Wade dares to ask.

" Wade I'm. I-.... I can't tell you. You... I can't." Peter says, his voice clearly on the verge of pure panic and close to melting down. " I wasn't supposed to say that. I'm just scared."

" Scared of what?" Wade asks hesitantly.

[ Us hurting him for lying. Or maybe falling over the edge and tripping into that deep hole of crazy hidden bellow our surface.]

" You're mine right?" Peter asks as he wrings his hands.

Wade nods cautiously. " Always."

" Then I want you to know I'm yours too right? Please tell me you won't ever leave me. We belong to each other," Peter Says.

Wade looks at Peter slightly confused by the sudden anxiety that sounded took alarmingly close to his own.

[ Peter if there was a possibility of  leaving you on our own I would have found it by now. ] Yellow says I between fondness of the Hazel eyed teen and seriousness to the confession.

" You're mine. And nothing but your order could send me away," Wade promises.

Both boxes agree without argument to the set vow. One of the few things the could all equitably agree on.

" Do you promise?" Peter asks.

" I promise you from now and for always."

Peter lunges forward to close the space between them as he clings to his mercenary like he was some sort of life force for the little bug. Small silent cries shake Peter's body as he wraps around Wade strongly.

Slightly surprised by the act and all kinds of confused Wade returns the embrace.

( What happened? What did he really do? )

[ Did someone else do something  awful and blame it on him?] Yellow asks, his thoughts going strait for the worst conclusions.

Wade flinches at the ideas and shakes his head. No, he was sure Peter would be willing to mention to him of it was anything as intimately forceful like that.

His gloved hands slip off Peter's mask. His heart aching when he sees just how red and tear stained the teens face was. The boy had clearly cried for long periods of times shortly before this. Maybe something much worse than he was thinking really did happen?

His fingers run through Peter's hair soothingly as he moves him over to a soft and well worn chair to hold the Spider. Peter curls up about as closely as possible when Wade settles them. His silent tears not relenting as they remain in a silence the Merc isn't sure how to fill.