Chapter 62

Yeap so here ya go. Yeah I know I suck at the whole talking thing while they're going. I try my best though. Enjoy. Or at least try.

Peter stares at Wade as he puts his trust in the older man. His large hazel eyes gazing up almost innocently at the Merc. His mask having been pulled off by his lover with permission before being safely tucked into one of Deadpools many pouches.

" You're so pretty baby boy."
Peter blushes as his soulmate continues to shower him with love and compliments. " So much more beautiful then myself. I don't know how I deserve you."

" I want you daddy." Peter cuts in before the there's a chance Wade as to start any depreciative thoughts or add ins that would turn this play into something depressive.

" What do you want from me son?" Wade asks as one of his hands stop to palm the younger adult through the thin material as the teen starts to warm up.

" You," Peter breaths as he hips shift  into the touch.

" You're going to have to tell me what you want baby boy. What do you specifically want? You' is quite broad don't you think?" Wade asks in a teasing tone as he rubs Peter's length through the fabric.

Peter bites his bottom lip as he tries to stifle any noise he makes without much success. The spider momentarily thinks back to his idea of perhaps playing hard to get to ' stick to character.', but honestly There is no better way to stick to character with just goin with what his body wants to do. After all. Spider-Man was only but that of a teenager. Presently a horny one.

" Daddy I want you! I want your big, slick cock to spread me open. I need to feel you deep inside of me. I want you to fill me up with your come. I want to keep every last drop inside, for it not to go to waste. I'll clean up my mess. I'll make sure you're clean before we leave. I'll suck daddy's lollipop. " Peter cries out.

Peter couldn't deny that since his first time with Wade inside him he craved that feeling again. That feeling of being filled from the large penetration. The euphoric feeling when the bundle of nerves inside of him was brushed and pushed into. He missed the rhythm that had been established as he had lifted himself up before sliding back down the shaft, how natural a feeling it was after finding it easier to only lift himself up partial instead of lifting all the way. How he could deliver the needed frictions while still being in control yet not having to worry about boundaries.

But now he wants to know what it's really like to be the one bellow. He's curious as to what it's like to put all his trust into his partner.

" I've been waiting for you daddy. I tried to make myself feel good like you could but it wasn't the same. It didn't feel as good as when your inside of me. I stopped when I found that. I have to keep myself nice and tight for daddy. Isn't that right?"

After having Wade's length Peter wasn't satisfied with trying to ride his fingers for the same effect when he was far to shy to ask Wade for what the teen wanted. Peter had been waiting. He really has been hoping for this moment despite having jumped at the opportunities of penetrating his lover. He was attached to the feeling of trust and love while being allowed the dominant position. He was almost scared that the feelings would be lost when he wasn't taking that role. That maybe Wade wouldn't feel the emotions because Peter wouldn't be able to cling to him.

" Daddy will take care of you little one."

Peter whimpers at the words seductively whispered in his ear as gloved hands slide his leggings down to expose some of the delicate pale skin on his bony hips.