Chapter 51

Peter moans quietly as Wade places a trail of kisses down His torso while he firmly holds the Spider's hips down on the mattress.

( We'll make this good for him.)

[ Still don't understand how he finds the idea of our ugly scared dick up his ass appealing. ]

( Why don't you take a chill pill and embrace the fact he's giving us the privilege.)

The small amount light being allowed into the room gave Peter's pale skin a beautiful glow. Peter starts to squirm a bit under Wade slightly alarming the Merc into backing off to look at Peter to see what's going on only for the sneaky Arachnid to manage I'm flipping them over. Peter holds the sides of Wade's face gently as he moans into their deep kiss as he straddles the man under him. Peter rubs their growing erections against each other as he licks into the others mouth in need.

Gloved hands work around to firmly hold the cheeks of the Arachnid's ass, causing precum to leak from Peter's excited cock.

" I want you inside of me. Please." Peter says further pressing against the there in hope for friction through the tight jeans the Spider chose to wear.

" Are you ready? Are you anxious to let me enter you. To stretch your puckered, virgin hole?" Wade asks while his hands move around Peter to the front of his waist band to unbutton the unforgiving jeans.

Peter in response nods his head while adjusting to try and make the task of removing the article of clothing that much easier. Once Peter manages to shimmy out of the jeans and boxers he waits, looking at Wade for permission to remove the protective shield of the Deadpool suit.

It takes Wade a moment to comply and allow Peter to start removing the red articles.

Fear and anxiety still pulses trough Wade at the idea of being fully exposed. But it is still the choice he is making. He knows Peter doesn't care, he knows that to Peter his skin doesn't mater, that he shouldn't be scared.

Cool fingers brush up under Wade's shirt as Peter pulls the clothing upward with the Merc's help. Wade distracts himself with staring At Peter's body as he's exposed.

" We don't have to if you're still not ready." Peter says referring to whether or not Wade wanted to be completely-

" Oh don't worry Baby Boy. Daddy's just worried about his sons backdoor. It's never been opened or slammed before." White speaks for him.

Peter instantly turns a shade red.

( Surprisingly. Wonder how he has enough blood to do so. I mean.) White says, his attention on Peter's fully erect, pulsing cock.

They again work together to get the stubborn, tight leather bottoms off of Wade until all articles of the Deadpool outfit is thrown aside somewhere on the floor of Peter's bedroom before the Merc pulls the smaller down to distract the other from looking to long as he goes against all his instincts while allowing Peter to see him like this.

" Sure you're up to sticking to the task you've set ahead for yourself." Wade asks, whispering into Peter's ear as the desperate teen grinds himself against Wade resulting in a teasing pleasure that wouldn't supplement much longer.

Peter moves and presses their cheeks together while placing light kisses on the rough textured skin. " Sticking is my specialty." Peter answers before slithering back down towards Wade's prick.