"You are both so good together. I'm so glad your first time was with Theo and he made you feel like that" I say smiling at Libby genuinely happy for her.

Looking at Poppy I notice she is staring at her hands with a thoughtful expression on her face. I place my hand on hers  giving it a squeeze and she looked up and smiles. I'm going to be hearing her story soon.

"Thanks" Libby says smiling. "Plus after the first time it only gets better!" She laughs out trying to wiggle her eyebrows but failing. "Right we've told you our news now it's yours" she says pointing a slice of pizza at me.

Oh God!

Taking a deep breath I finish my slice and take another drink stalling again and look at both of them and see them watching me back.

"Okay... well... today at lunch Milo nearly kissed me but didn't but then he kind of asked me out on a date." I rush out thinking I should start with this.

"Wow!" "Eeekk" Libby and Poppy say at the same time.

"Why do you look so sad about it?" Poppy asks raising her eyebrows.

"Milo is a lovely guy, he would treat you so well!" Libby says excitedly.

"That's what he said" I mumble.

"Is this not a good thing?" Libby asks.

"It would of been a great thing if he had said something before the party but since the party things have changed." I say playing with my pizza slice.

"Changed? Changed how? With who?" Poppy asks.

Time to tell them everything.

"With the guys" I say looking up at them watching their confused faces.

Slowly I begin to see Poppy gain recognition about what I'm talking about but Libby still hasn't got a clue.

"No way!" Poppy says "which one?"

"What? What are you both talking about? What guys?" Libby asks looking between both of us.

I need to tell them everything, I just hope they can understand. Especially Libby considering her brother is involved. another deep breath in and out.

"Poppy knows most of the story and it's really long but I am going to try and cut it down but you both have to promise me that you will keep an open mind." I say looking at them "promise?"

They both nod. "Just tell me Hols your kinda worrying me you look really scared." Libby states holding my hand.

"After you and Noah came back the boys decided it would be a good time to tell me that they all have feelings for me-" I start.

"No way! I knew he was in love with you! Oh my god! Wait- All the guys?" She questions.

"I'm getting to that but I can't if you keep interrupting me" I poke her on the nose. she makes a zipping motion to her mouth and Poppy laughs.

"ALL the boys told me that hey have feelings for me that are more than friendship and wanted me to give them a chance. When they all spoke to each other they found that they all felt the same way and didn't want to keep those feelings to themselves anymore so wanted to see if I felt the same for them...which I do." Staring at them I see they are both engrossed in what I am saying. Poppy waves her hand at me to continue showing I have their full attention.

"When I told each of them when they told me that I did have feelings I thought it would be the end of it because we didn't want to ruin our friendship but I was wrong. I ended up falling out with them because I thought they told me because they were jealous of attention I got from Theo who at the time was new and single that they just wanted to keep me but do what they wanted. so that's why I didn't talk to them for a while but on Sunday we met up to talk after what happened at the party."