Ch 28~ Darkened Thoughts

~A few days later~

I tried to focus in on the bird outside the window hopping from tree to tree. I looked for anything to take my mind off of Ivy, and if J will ever find her. The past few days I have felt empty, and my mind scattered in shambles. Why couldn't I have them both in my life? But I already knew the answer before I even thought it.

It will always just be Mr J, no matter how far I try to distance myself from him. I feel tied to him, and its been like that ever since I met his blinding silver grin.

I suddenly jumped when I heard the loud thud of the front door closing. I peered behind my shoulder to find J throwing himself on the couch as he kicked his feet up. He clearly looked distressed, but not near as distressed as he usually is when he gets home.

-"Baby.." He groaned, flicking his eyes over to me.

-"Yeah?" I curiously questioned, making my way over to him.

-"You're coming with me tomorrow night for some.. errands..." He emphasized 'errands' as he lightly chuckled.

My eyes widened as soon as I heard his new profound plan that included me. My excitement was overbearing as I thought of getting out of the house and wreaking havoc with him. It felt like forever since that last happened.

-"Whats the plan?" I eagerly ask, biting my lip as I waited for his answer.

A wicked grin etched across his face as he sat up. His head slightly tilted as he glared at me, a glossy haze over his eyes.

-"Oh now that I'm thinking about it... maybe you're not cut out for the job pumpkin." He amusingly snickered.

I could tell he was just messing with me but I continued in the act.

-"Oh but Puddin, you know I can be a very dangerous weapon... I would be a very valuable asset to have tomorrow." I pouted, sticking my bottom lip out as I crossed my hands over my chest.

His laugh echoed through the house as he ushered me to sit on his lap.

-"Come here."

I immediately got up and straddled his lap, my cheeks heating up as I looked at him through batted lashes.

-"You do have a very valuable ASSet, Harley." He laughed, tightening his grip on me.

-"Oh stop it, I'm not just a piece of meat!" I snap, as I lightly push myself off of him.

Before I could get all the way off he forcefully pulled me back onto him, amusement still apparent on his face.

-"You got that right, if I thought you were that my love, you'd still be at the bottom of that chemical vat." His face began to harden in seriousness as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

My heart fluttered as I leaned in to kiss him, holding both sides of his face. He urgently obliged, taking up every inch of my mouth with his tongue. I began to moan, but he suddenly pulled away.

A smile was still evident as he licked his lips.

-"If we continued, I'd probably have to fuck you, and theres no time for that. Not with all the details of tomorrow nights plans I have to share." He growled, taking my chin in his hand.

-"As much as I would love to bend you over this couch right here." His pupils began to grow bigger as his gaze trailed down my silk dress.

The moment was making me want to pounce all over him but I had to hold back, I really want to know what the plan was.

-"Gaze up here Mr, I need the details." I giggle, furrowing my eyebrows to show I meant business.

-"Alright, that thought will have to be addressed later," He grinned before continuing, "So you remember Oswald, the guy that they call Penguin?"

I immediately nodded as his face popped into memory; long black hair straightened across his forehead, pointed nose, and distorted foot.

-"Well he stole a great deal of money from me and I guess he needs a reality check of who's really the boss." He hissed, his gaze fixated on the outside of window.

Taking his chin in my hand, I averted his attention back to me, trying to not let his rage get the best of him.

-"Obviously he does, so how are we going to remind him who's the king of Gotham?" I wickedly smile, just thinking of the possibilities.

-"Well he actually thinks we're meeting up to try to take down the GCPD and my dear friend Batman. But he will find out rather quick that I don't need his help, or anyone else to get that job done." He sneered, grasping onto my waist even harder.

-"Why haven't you taken him out already puddin? I mean isn't his gang getting pretty big?" I question, regret immediately flooding over me.

He clearly looked agitated from me questioning him in such a way, but decided to brush it off before replying.

-"As much as I hate to admit it, I like his way of thinking. He's straight bonkers like us, but does have a keen sense about him. But too bad for him, theres only room for one king..." He beamed, his eyes filled with deadly hunger.

-"Steal from me, its a death sentence. He must want to die." He laughed, his silver grill flashing against the dimly lit room.

-"Well he musn't worry, we're coming to help him with that problem." I wink, adding in on the scattered symphony of laughter.

In the midst of deadly darkened thoughts, I never felt more happy. I felt unstoppable with him.

~

*Decided to add Penguin into the story since I love his character in Gotham😍 enjoy!