Ch 18~ Let's Play a Game

I'm not afraid.

This time his intimidation isn't working in the way he wants it to, all it's doing is making me feel more alive than ever. Looking up at him to see the flames in his eyes and his jaw clenched made me want to surrender myself to him more than ever.

A low growl of frustration breathed from his mouth, knowing I wasn't cowling in fear this time.

-"Fine. If you want to treat this as a game, lets make it such." He kissed the air at me after the words rolled off his tongue.

This made tiny goosebumps appear all over my arms and legs. The word 'game' dripped off his tongue in lust and anger, a lethal mixture of emotions. Suddenly, he picked me up again and hoisted me over his shoulder while pacing down the steps to the vast living room.

After he laid me on the floor, he strode back into our room. I followed my eyes to his every move, so intrigued by this new activity Mr J thought of. But anxiety played in the back of my mind.

His games aren't really enjoyed my many, he only makes it to where he gets a round of laughs and nobody else.

Once he made his way back over to me, I saw a deck of cards in his hand and a huge wicked grin on his face.

-"Okay baby, this games called Pain or Pleasure, you're either going to absolutely despise it or you're going to love it." He chuckled, while gliding his tongue over his metallic teeth.

A whirl of emotions clouded my brain, as I saw the look on his face. Pure amusement and pure desire.

-"Heres the instructions, I have two cards in my hands. A queen and a king. If you choose the queen, you get to have me however you want.. choose the king and I get to do with you however I want, but its not going to be pretty pumpkin." The playful grin that was on his face now turned into a grin filled with hunger.

Something inside of me wanted to choose the king, my curiosity hiding deep inside my anticipation.

I watched as he wavered his palms in front of me like a child with no patience. I shifted my eyes to each folded over card, before I pointed at the one in his left hand. That's it.. That's the,

-"King." He purred, before twitching his gaze back over to me.

-"Lucky girl, now we get to have some intense fun."

Whatever version of 'fun' he meant I was ready. I felt this sudden wave of an emotion as he brought out black ropes from his office; arousal. My eyes trailed down his shirtless body and back up to the gold chains bulked around his neck, they were glimmering onto his skin, making him look like an angel, but a dark one.

-"Go lay on the dining room table." He demanded, pointing over to the vacant piece of marble.

Once I got up and began walking over to it, he stepped in front of me, before holding his hand up to my chest to stop me.

-"I left out the part where I want you naked." He growled, whilst pulling on the fabric of my shirt.

A hint of red made its way onto my cheeks, but I ignored it and swiftly pulled off my clothes. I looked back up to his face afterwards to see his eyes burning over every inch of my skin. He's seen me like this countless times, but he always holds the same reaction, amazement.

Suddenly shaking his head to get rid of all the dirty thoughts floating around in his mind, he ushered me along to the table. Without a single word I laid down onto the cold hard surface as he tied my arms and legs against it, this moment flooding all sorts of flashbacks into my brain: Arkham Asylum, the prison where I was locked away and several others.

I gazed at him as I waited for his next move. I abruptly caught sight of his hand as he shoved a syringe full of bright green liquid into the vein in my neck.

-"Puddin what is tha-" was all I could get out before my skin began to burn like never before. I bit into my lip, trying not to scream from the wave of pain crashing over my body.

Through my blurry vision I could see Mr J's face leaning into my neck. I thought I was going to pass out from agony but then it all stopped in a split second as his lips brushed over my skin. Instantaneously a jolt of pure pleasure ran through my veins, his touch was stronger than it's ever been. I was addicted to it.

Once he took away contact, the burning intensified. But as soon as his skin touched mine it was replaced with lightheaded ecstasy.

I could hear his laugh piercing into my ears, every sense of mine heightening to great measures. My thoughts were beginning to fade away into a mist as he played this game with me, but only one stayed visible,

I need his touch to save me or I'm going to burn alive.

~

*A little confusing, but next chapter you will get to see the Jokers POV and it'll make more sense! Hope y'all enjoy ✨