Ch 3~ Swinging

It's been 2 days since I've last heard from my Puddin. I don't understand why he couldn't reply with at least a one worded response.

Right after he texted me the other day, all I could text was "hurry" before Griggs decided to harass me some more.

As I waited for my beloved, I decided I needed some fun to take my mind off the agonizing voices of worry filling my brain. So I ripped some of the fabric off my white prison uniform and tied it to the top of my cage.

Now I have my very own swing, and I do love to swing.

As I sat as high as I could possibly get and swung back and forth I noticed a small hole carved into the ceiling. If you really focused you could see the white of the clouds and the blue of the sky.

It's so very odd but when I'm on the swing I feel more free than I ever have ever been. My mind roams freely, and me and my voices live harmonically. I don't feel as scared anymore to ask questions I was always afraid to hear the answers to.

Last night I felt the urgent need to have a certain aspect of stability in my life. I never had that with Mr J, everything was so uncertain. You never knew what mood he'd come home with, or if he would hit me or make love to me.

I mean if Mr J really loved me like he says he does why does he get such joy in hurting me. All I ever do is try to please him and love him unconditionally.

But when I get out of here I need answers, I need him to give me a stable answer for once in his life.

I mean I am worth at least that to him..

Right?

~

•Short chapter (will be updating tonight) I just wanted to show how Harley is beginning to come up with answers to her questions on her own without the joker always answering them for her.