Ch 27~ Hope is Weakness

Jokers POV:

As I carried her up the stares I felt utter betrayal which only fueled my anger.

I know that I'm the most important thing to her but this ruby red haired slut has come pretty close to claiming that title.

I can tell just by the way Harley looked at her. She was the reason my girl didn't come running back to me at the speed of light.

All I want to do is get rid of that problem and make Harley forget all about her, but that's easier said than done.

Harley was laying in bed now, profusely sobbing, begging me to not murder her 'best friend.' But nothing could stop me, I already made it up in my mind that Ivy was gone for good.

This was a new feeling for me, killing someone that meant something to her. Usually the people that I ended were no relation to her at all, so she easily found the slaughtering amusing.

But this time she was far from amused.

I didn't know how to comfort her at such a time so I resulted to tough love. Walking over, I grabbed her by the arms as I hoisted her up in front of me.

Shoving her up against the wall, I leaned into her ear.

-"I'm the only one you need to worry about my dear." I growled, my hot breath brushing over her already heated skin.

I could feel her temperature reaching higher and higher and a smirk seeped onto my face. Taking her wrists into my palms I slammed them against the wall, causing a whimper to escape her smeared lips.

My gaze trailed down her skin tight dress and my mouth began to water. She looked breathtakingly sexy, and there was a million things I wanted to do with her at that very second.

Leaning in, I latched my lips to her neck as I left love bites all down the side, reminding everyone she was mine.

-"Puddin p-please." She moaned, lightly pushing me away.

She was upset, but I know exactly what will fix that. A little pain, and a little pleasure. Something she never turns away.

Grabbing her upper thighs, I wrapped them around my waist as I moved her to the bed.

Her gaze was very fragile and I could tell her mind was racing, but it all went away when I whispered,

-"Live for me babe and I'll always live for you."

Biting her bottom lip, her eyes hazily gazed at me, the alcohol still very much in her system.

-"Ok." She breathed, fluttering her eyes closed as I pressed my lips to her forehead.

-"Good girl." I purred, as I wistfully slid off her dress.

Time stood still as our bodies crashed into each other. Our minds going blank just to explode with ecstasy every time our skin touched. Our sounds creating a messy symphony that filled every inch of the room.

I kept my eyes on her, admiring every inch of her breathtaking body. Her skin glistened against the dim light, and her hair was a mess of curls, but she couldn't be more perfect. No matter how many times we do this, it'll never get old.

I am completely and utterly obsessed with her, and I have been since Arkham Asylum.

We were both about to blissfully climax until Frost came plunging through the door.

-"Boss, the red haired chick got away!" He yelled as he covered his face with his hands, profusely shaking his head.

-"How the hell did you manage to let her go?!" I hissed, as I pulled on my sweatpants and slicked over my hair.

-"These-these roots just started shooting up from the ground, wrapping onto the other two guys's ankles! I tried to shoot her but she was too goddamn fast, it was insane boss!" He exclaimed, theatrically using his hands to demonstrate the whole altercation.

-"So you found this amusing..? Is that what I'm hearing?" I spat, slowly making my way to him.

His eyes widened as he began to stutter, trying to smooth over the situation.

-"No boss, I just never saw anything like it, thats all."

I didn't even feel like answering, so I just let out a long growl, giving him a look to either shut up or be dead.

Right before leaving to go see what disaster was caused outback, I looked behind me to see Harley wrapped in sheets, her eyes lit up with pure hope.

Hope is the root of all weakness and I had to destroy it before it consumed her. I need to track Ivy down and end her before Harley goes out searching for her.

-"I'm going to find her my love, so no need for wishing." I calmy muttered, my jaw clenching from pure jealousy as I saw all lightness drain from her face.

This plant girl was pulling my woman away from me, and the next time I have her in my grasp, I'm squeezing all life from her body.

Mark my words.

~

*The ending made Mark My Words by Justin Bieber play in my head lmao😂 I might update tonight, depends how I feel. I've been sick all day yesterday and today 🙄