Chapter 20: Goodbye

[a/n   right, before you guys read this I need you to know that this chapter seriously goes from 0 to 100 real fucking quick okay? if you don't think you can handle it, please don't read. Or maybe just mentally prepare yourself. oh and i'm seeing 5sos in 6 days if anyone was interested.]

When Ashton awoke the next morning, it took him a few seconds to figure out where he was. The boy breathed a sigh of relief and rolled over, only to be met with the love of his life staring right back at him. Memories of last night came flooding back to him as he raised his hand and softly caressed Michael's cheek; everything in this moment was so perfect, he never wanted it to end. The coloured-haired boy grabbed Ashton's hips and pulled him closer, pecking his lips.

"Morning baby," Michael spoke softly. "We should get up and get ready."

Ashton groaned and nuzzled his head into the crook of Michael's neck. "Ready for what?"

"I'm taking you out to breakfast." He told Ashton simply before reaching over and grabbing his phone off the side table, eyes widening when seeing the time. "Or in this case, brunch." As Michael went to get up, Ashton grabbed his hand and pulled him back down so that Michael was on top of him.

"Five more minutes, please," Ashton begged and Michael couldn't resist the hopeful look in his eyes.

"Alright, but just because I love you." Ashton discretely spread his legs, giving Michael access to lay between them. It wasn't because he wanted something to happen, but because he wanted to feel closer to him.

"I love you, too. And I loved doing what we did last night with you." Ashton stated, looking at Michael with fondness.

"You mean; you love it when I fuck you?" Michael joked, Ashton slapping his chest.

"Don't be so vulgar!" Ashton yelled playfully and Michael just laughed.

"But yes. I love it when you fuck me," Ashton spoke in a teasing tone and grinned when seeing the look on Michael's face.

"Let's just go for round two, fuck breakfast." As Michael went to kiss him, Ashton quickly tilted his head.

"Oh, no. Times up." The curly-haired boy wriggled from underneath Michael and the boy reluctantly hopped off him. When Ashton stood up, he whimpered at the pain in his bum and he heard Michael snigger from behind him.

"Shut up," Ashton snapped at him as he bent down to pick up his boxers and jeans, Michael having a perfect view of his bare ass. As he watched Ashton get dressed into the clothes he was wearing yesterday, his eyes scanned up and down his body to assess the damage of their activities from last night. He had red marks on his hips and ass from Michael gripping them and hickies lingered up and down his neck and throat. Michael felt smug about that.

As Ashton was changing, he looked in Michael's mirror and examined himself. He stared at himself for a moment, not moving and Michael seemed to pick up on his change of attitude.

"You okay?" Michael enquired and Ashton glanced at him for a moment before looking back in the mirror.

"Yeah, it's just..." He sighed. "It's weird having marks on me that I haven't done myself." Michael frowned, standing up from the bed and walked over to him, wrapping his arms around Ashton's waist.

"I meant it last night and I mean it now. Even with scars, I still think you're beautiful, okay?" Michael left a kiss on Ashton's neck below his ear.

"You don't think I ruined my body? Because I—" Ashton giggled slightly when Michael cut him off with a kiss to his lips.

"You haven't ruined anything, babe. If anything, your body now tells a story of everything you've been through." Ashton smiled a little and nodded. "But, I don't want you hurting yourself any more. I know you can't promise, but please try for me."