Begining

Thats me^^^

              "Max wait here, I haven't done business with these people. They might be dangerous." I said getting out of my black i8 BMW. Max my best friend just smiled, I reached under my seat and pulled out a Diamondback pistol and put it behind my pants. I winked at Max and walked to the back of the car, I opened the trunk and pulled out a duffel bag. I walked down the warehouse and into a door, my dad said I should be safe as these people are new and beginner dealers.

             A man was on the other side, I tilted my head up signaling a hey. He walked me into a room and there was a guy in his mid 30s, I guess our client is pretty rich by how much he's dealing with. 

            "Good afternoon, I'm Gomez ." The guy said getting up and reaching his hound out.

             "Good afternoon, Mr. Gomez. I'm Ava, my father sent me for an order?" I asked, he just shook his head and I put the duffel bag on the table and unzipped it. I pulled out 3 huge bags that where square like and then pulled out four AK 47s. He smiled and took out a check book, he wrote something on with a pen and handed it to me.

                "Nice doing business with you." I smiled at him, I looked at the check that was made out to my dad for 1 million 7 thousand dollars.  I saw him take out a pocket knife and cut a little hole on all the bags, it was cocaine. Yes, I'm a drug dealer. Doesn't mean I do drugs but I help my dad with work, ever since I was little I looked up to my dad. I showed him I'm strong enough to help with dirty work, I always bring Max because he also grew up like me. 

                I turned around and headed to the door but the body guard stepped in front of it, he just smiled and I looked at him confused. Shit...

              "Excuse me, I shall be going now." I said trying to get through but he shook his head, shit! This isn't the first time I had this happen so I knew what to do. I have an apple watch so I had an emergency button my dad added in, I pressed it secretly.  The button let's Max know theres something sketchy up, he is going to be calling my dad and people will be coming after me.

            "Well, Ms. Cartel. Your father probably expects you for supper but I have other plans." Mr. Gomez said smiling. All of a sudden the body guard pulled out a cloth but I punched his arm throwing him a bit back. My dad put me through training so I know self defense, the guy looked shocked but he proceeded to throw a arm around me. I kicked his leg making him fall and I proceeded to attack, I was on him throwing punches when all of a sudden I felt someone put something on my face. Shit the clothe, I held my breath but the smell was unbearable. All of a sudden I passed out.

             I heard a lot of shooting going on but I couldn't wake up, I was too asleep. Everything was black but all I could hear was faint gun shots. 

___________________

Short chapter but it explains a lot! Well I'll be updating daily! Go read my finished book, "Frimzy Type Of Summer". Have so many idea's for this book but it contains a lot of bad things so read at your own risk!