18 Chapter

From the night which Hinata spend with Sasuke had passed two weeks. She didn't met Sasuke after that and Hinata was happy, because she tried to avoid meeting him, that's why Hinata most of the time spend in her father's house, as an excuse using that she wanted to improve her acting skills while her leg wasn't okay. Hinata rarely left that house, only to check her leg, she went to Tsunade's house and they together went to doctor.

Hinata's bruises, which Sasuke left on her body, was almost heeled, yet if someone would have saw her naked, they would have noticed it. Right now Hinata's leg was okay and she didn't had Paris plaster on her leg anymore and she had to go to work, even if she didn't wanted to. This was the first time that Hinata didn't wanted go to work and it was because of Sasuke. *What a stupid reason Hinata! How can that bastard make you not want to work! You always have wanted to work, no matter what happened!* Hinata scold herself.

She already had to leave for work. –Ah! Almost forgot! – Screamed Hinata and ran to her bedroom. There it was – a small bag, which Hinata bought for Sasuke after that night. It was a new shirt, which was hundred percents better than that shirt which Sasuke had and Hinata was sure that this shirt will look on Sasuke really sexy. –I hope he will like it… - Mumbled Hinata and rushed out from her apartment.

Soon she was in front of an old house, the same house where Sakura and Naruto filmed two weeks ago. No one knew that Hinata will be today there and everyone was surprised. When they saw this beautiful, kind, shy, cute and amazing women coming to work again, they felt calm, much calmer than before, because Hinata's present was so calm and warm, that attracted people.

Hinata was earlier than other actors, Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke and more… There was only staff members and Deidara, who ordered staff. –Oh God! Hinata! – Yelled Deidara, when he saw her. Deidara looked so happy, as if a pure kid had tasted candy for the first time. Hinata rushed towards him and hugged Deidara. –It's so nice to see you again, director Deidara! – Said Hinata not hiding her happiness. –I could say the same thing! – Answered Deidara and let go Hinata. Both of them smiled at each other. –How's your leg? – Asked Deidara and he sounded little bit worried. –Oh, it's totally fine, don't worry! And how is filming going on? – Asked Hinata and Deidara sighed. –Actually I am really tired and can't take anymore this… No matter how fast Naruto has improved, he still is dumbass. – Said Deidara and they both laughed.

-Good morning. – Said someone from Hinata's back. It was a deep and manly voice. –G-good m-morning Sasuke. – Said Hinata and turned to him. Her cheeks were red and she couldn't look in to his eyes. –Please, take it. – Said Hinata and handed bag with new shirt, to Sasuke. –What is it? – Asked Sasuke coldly. –Just take it! – Answered Hinata and waited when Sasuke will take the bag from her. Passed some time but he still didn't took it. –Sasuke, don't be rude and take it. – When it was already for some time Deidara said. –Okay, okay. – Mumbled Sasuke and took the bag from her.

*Crap! How will I be able to work with her after what happened! Right now I can only think about naked her!* Thought Sasuke and sighed. *God, he is mad!* Thought Hinata and sighed too. –Did something happened between you two? – Asked Deidara and both of them quickly looked at each other. Only Hinata blushed.

-No… S-Sasuke is j-just mad, because he wasn't a-able to improve his acting s-skills thanks to me. – Quickly said Hinata as she didn't knew will Sasuke have his own answer. –But that wasn't your fault… - Mumbled Deidara and kindly smiled at Hinata, but Hinata noticed Deidara's quick glare at Sasuke. –It's okay… - Answered Hinata and smiled. –I think I need to go and check some things that still aren't done in other rooms. – Said Deidara and quickly left to other room.

-Stop blushing when you are looking at me! – Said Sasuke. He sounded mad and Hinata looked at him from the corner of her eye. –I am sorry. I can't control that. – Answered Hinata. Now she sounded more self-confident than she was before. –And what is this thing? – Asked Sasuke pointing on bag. –You can find out it on your own. – Said Hinata and left Sasuke alone in that room.