17 Chapter

Hinata didn't wait for anything from Sasuke and Sasuke understood that. If Sasuke would have stopped before they went that far, Hinata wouldn't feel hurt, but Sasuke didn't stop. They kept on kissing and it felt okay for Hinata. *It's better than kissing Gaara…But it's not that great as it was when I was kissing him.* Thought Hinata. Under that 'him' she thought her ex-boyfriend who died.

*Hinata kisses just wonderful, but somehow… It feel's not real.* Thought Sasuke and kept on kissing her. He slowly began to unbutton her purple blouse and Sasuke was expecting her to stop him, but she didn't do it.

They both wanted each other to stop first, but at the same time they wanted each other to continue. Hinata's hand slowly glided through his legs up to his possession. Sasuke's reaction was immediate. He quickly deposited Hinata on the white carpet and a blouse tore open, notwithstanding the fact that flattening a few buttons, and blink the same blouse. Hinata was madly red, yet she didn't felt like stopping and Sasuke wasn't going to stop anyway, when Hinata had made him want her that badly.

-S-S-Sasuke… Let's do it until we are tired and can't take it anymore. –Said Hinata and that surprised Sasuke. He couldn't imagine that Hinata, the innocent Hinata, could say something like that, yet he was pleased to hear that. Hinata started to rapidly unbutton Sasuke's shirt, but because she was unable to do it quickly enough, Sasuke tore his shirt and on his face appeared rape smile. That made Hinata feel hot and horny.

Hinata opened his pants and her hand slowly started to massage his possession. *It feels so damn good!* Thought Sasuke, even if Hinata didn't really do anything different from things that other girls did. *Maybe it's because I want her that badly…* Thought Sasuke as his hand got to Hinata's panties.

Nothing could make Hinata feel happy, but what Sasuke did to her, made her less lonely and sad. She let out a small moan when Sasuke's finger touched her clitoris. Hinata thought that Sasuke's hands would be cold, but they were unbelievably hot. The moan, which Hinata let out, made Sasuke want her even more, if that was possible.

-Already wet? – Mumbled Sasuke when he took his fingers away from Hinata's clitoris. –Didn't expected? – Asked Hinata. Only then Sasuke noticed that Hinata's cheeks were no longer ruby red. She looked very mature, grown, sexy and experienced. Hinata was the first girl, who so very inveigled Sasuke. –Hn. – Answered Sasuke and smirked. Hinata put her hand on Sasuke's possession and smirked too. –You're not much better than me. – Said Hinata and Sasuke's smirk disappeared. In its place came his rape smile and he tore her skirt down.

Not thinking much, Hinata sat up and helped Sasuke to take of his pants. When Sasuke was left only in undershorts and Hinata in underwear, both of them already couldn't wait until they will feel each other. Sasuke quickly opened Hinata's bra and threw it to the living-room's further corner, then he stared at Hinata's ideal bust, which was beautiful beyond description.

Hinata used opportunity when Sasuke was revolted and pushed him along the ground by placing her right foot that was broken, between Sasuke legs, neatly forcing it to Sasuke's hard possession, but her left foot while leaving the outside, as assistant if Sasuke suddenly try to thread, still Hinata was sure that Sasuke will not try to do it. A smirk appeared on Hinata's lip's. –You are a nasty little girl! – Said Sasuke and pulled Hinata in to kiss.

It wasn't long when Sasuke and Hinata were already naked. In spite of the fact that they were comfortable on the mat, they went to Hinata's bedroom. Rather, Sasuke carried Hinata there. Sasuke deposited Hinata on the bed and jumped on the bed, thus from above Hinata.

Sasuke opened Hinata's legs, opening a very pleasant view for himself – Hinata's vagina, which was impossibly wet and shouted for a pleasant touch. Sasuke's possession tensed even more and Hinata smiled. She liked how Sasuke responses to her body and it made Hinata feel beautiful and wanted. Hinata leaned to take Sasuke's hand and stuck his two fingers in her mouth, then stroked her own body by Sasuke's hand, creating a pleasant thrill, and stopped in front of her own vagina.