9 Chapter

Hinata was standing in kitchen and washing dishes. She slowly turned her head to the side where Black Magic Cake was. It was unfinished and looked lonely, but Hinata knew that she will give it away to Sasuke. *It was tasty… * Thought Hinata and turned hear head back to sink. –Sasuke! You can go take a shower. – Yelled Hinata when she finished washing dishes. –Okay. – Said Sasuke. Hinata jumped at the deeps sound of Sasuke's voice because Sasuke was behind her. –D-don't scare me l-like that. – Said Hinata lightly blushing. –Shower is there. – Hinata pointed out on doors in living-room.

Sasuke went and took shower while Hinata sat down on couch and read her graphic for today. She looked around and sighed. *It looks horribly here!* She thought and took her cell-phone. –Hello Brightly Clean! Can we help you? – Asked beautiful women's voice. Hinata smiled. –I need a full house cleaning today. Be here at 5 PM. – Said Hinata and heard the same voice from phone. –Okay! What's the address? – She said cheerfully. –Konoha's avenue 13. 13th house and 13th doors. Easy to remember right? – Asked Hinata and heard women on the other side of the phone giggle. –Yeah easy… But why all numbers are 13? – Asked women little bit worried. –I don't know… - Said Hinata and giggled again. She hung up and returned to her graphic.

Twenty minutes later Sasuke was out from shower. When Hinata saw him, she blushed deep red and turned her gaze away, because Sasuke had only a towel wrapped around his hips. –Thanks for the shower. – Said Sasuke and Hinata nodded. –I will take shower now too… You can do what you want to. – Said Hinata and went to shower.

One hour later.

Hinata and Sasuke were ready to head out to place where they had to film movie. –Will you give me a ride? – Asked Sasuke and Hinata giggled. –Of course! – She said and lightly blushed. *Sometimes he is so strange and funny!* Thought Hinata and opened her car doors. She sat down and started car while Sasuke sat next to her. –Where are we going? – Asked Sasuke and Hinata looked at him surprised. –You don't know? – She asked and Sasuke shake head. –We have filming and it's going to be in some home. I suppose its house where Tsuki is living. – Said Hinata and they started to drive.

Twenty minutes later they were in front of a huge house and there already where everyone from stuff, Sakura, Naruto, Kiba, Shino, both directors Sasori and Deidara, both girls managers Kurenai and Shizune and more people who Hinata didn't know too good.

Hinata just got out from the car and Kurenai was already next to her. –I am sorry Hinata for what happened yesterday! – She said and Hinata knew that Kurenai really is sorry for that. –Don't worry. – Said Hinata and smiled. Then Kurenai saw Sasuke and turned away. –What is he doing with you? – Asked Kurenai and Hinata sighed. –Later I will tell you. – Said Hinata and saw Sakura and Naruto running towards Hinata. Sakura saw Sasuke and made herself look as if she was angry, and she was, but Sakura quickly changed her look when she saw Hinata.

-Hinata! – Yelled Sakura as if she was fifteen years old. –Hi Sakura, Naruto. – Said Hinata and smiled. –You know what!? We are dating now! He accepted me! And he even wanted to ask me out but I did it earlier than he! – Said Sakura and Hinata giggled. –Good luck you two. I am hundred percents sure that your kids will be beautiful. – Said Hinata and laughed again. –Hinata! – Said Sakura blushing and looked at Naruto, who was blushing too. –I suppose that they will. – Added Sakura and kissed Naruto. –Sorry love birds but I need to get ready for filming. – Said Hinata and left Sakura and Naruto.

When she walked in make-up room, she saw not Ino. –Hello Sai. – She said confused. –Hello Sunny. – Answered Sai and smiled. Hinata saw that this smile finally was one of those smiles which he showed not often. –Where is Ino? – Asked Hinata and sat down in chair in front of mirror. –My wife is busy. She had to do something for our marriage. – Said Sai and Hinata sighed. –That's horrible. I feel sorry for you. When Ino gets to do something with shops or celebrations, she is unstoppable. – Said Hinata and pitifully smiled. –Well… When my parents told me that I will marry her, I was scared… - Said Sai and started to put on Hinata a make-up. –But now are you happy to be with her? – Asked Hinata and closed her eyes. –Well… Yeah… I could say so, but we still aren't married so I don't know. Ino is saying that we are a perfect couple, while I don't know what to think and do. – Said Sai and Hinata giggled. –I think you will be fine with her. She is a good person… Even if she is shopaholic… - Said Hinata and both of them giggled.