10 Chapter

Hinata closed her eyes and relaxed in her car. –It feels good. – Mumbled Hinata to herself and sighed. *I will need to go to doctor later…* Thought Hinata and sighed again. She found her cell-phone and called someone.

-Hello Tsunade. – Said Hinata when heard someone picking up phone. –Hinata!? Hello. – Said Tsunade surprised. –Are you working today in hospital? – Asked Hinata and clacked her teeth's again. *IT FUCKING HURTS!* She thought. –No. Today I am in agency… Did something happened? – Asked Tsunade and Hinata sighed. –Can you wait in agency until I finish filming today and then check me? – Asked Hinata. –Okay… But what happened? – Asked Tsunade again. –I will tell you when we will meet. It's five now… I will be in agency around 10 PM… Is it okay with you? – Asked Hinata and Tsunade sighed, knowing that Hinata will not tell what happened even when they will meet. –It's okay… I will be in agency until 1 AM… Until it closes. – Answered Tsunade and Hinata weakly smiled. *Thank god!* Thought Hinata. –Probably I will be later, because I don't know how filming will go today. – Said Hinata and then sighed again. –Okay. – Said Tsunade and Hinata hung up.

Just a second later, after Hinata hung up, her phone ringed. –Yes. – Said Hinata when picked up. –Hinata, if you don't feel well come to agency right now! – Said Tsunade angrily and Hinata giggled. –No… no I feel fine. – Said Hinata and giggled again. –You called back only to say it? – Asked Hinata and heard Tsunade sight. –I thought that maybe this time you will listen… - Said Tsunade and sighed again. –You know it never works… At the top is work and only after that my health. – Said Hinata and giggled again. –That's my rule. – Said Hinata again and heard that someone rushed in Tsunade's cabinet. –Okay, I need to go. – Said Tsunade and hung up.

Hinata looked at her phone and smiled. *Tsunade is amazing.* Thought Hinata and she was right. In Tsunade's early years, she was model and actress, now she was a professional doctor - the one who you can't find so easily – director to agency in Konoha called 'Konoha's future. Will and fire!' and president in Konoha. It was a hard work… No those all were hard works and that's why Tsunade was amazing.

Hinata sighed. She saw her manager coming towards her car and sighed again. *Already…* Thought Hinata and got out of the car. –Are we starting? – Asked Hinata and Kurenai nodded. They walked to house living-room. –Okay! So we are filming next part where Kuro (Sasuke) comes to Tsuki (Hinata) six months after he takes money, its winter now. Kuro (Sasuke) doesn't have any money to give back to Tsuki (Hinata). – Said Sasori and Hinata sighed. *My ankle…* Thought Hinata and heard Sasori yelling. –START! – He yelled and Hinata quickly sat down on couch like was written in scripts.

In Tsuki's living room walks her lifeguarding's (Kiba and Shino). –You have a guest. – Say's Shino emotionlessly. *He is really good!* thought Hinata and sharply looked at Shino, the way she had to. –Who? – She asks in cold voice. –Kuro. – Said Kiba in usual voice. –Hm… That bastard… - Said Tsuki (Hinata) coldly and stood up. Her ankle was screaming in pain and Hinata felt like crying but she knew that she has to act and pretended that nothing happened. –He can come in. – Said Tsuki (Hinata) and walked towards bookcase. Tsuki (Hinata) moved one book and bookcase opened. She took katana from there and slyly smiled, just the way she had to.

Tsuki (Hinata) turned around just in time, when Kuro (Sasuke) walked in living room, supported by Tsuki's lifeguarding's (Kiba and Shino). –You know, if you have a pretty face, it doesn't mean that you can take money from our organization and don't return it. – Said Tsuki (Hinata) coldly and Kuro (Sasuke) smirked. –Wait one more day and I will join your organization. – Said Kuro (Sasuke) and stepped towards Tsuki (Hinata). Immediately Tsuki's (Hinata's) lifeguarding's were next to Kuro (Sasuke) and was holding him. –Fast. – Said Kuro (Sasuke) and smirked. *They really are good!* Thought Hinata.