15 Chapter

I have to tell few things…

First of all my ENGLISH IS BAD..!

Second… What's written in -...- means people talking.

And Third… What's written in *…* means people thinking..

I should apologize that my stories has a lot of grammar mistakes, but that's just something I can't control… So I APOLOGIZE about it…

Please don't get angry about it..!

SH. Agency: Strange Kindness. Ch15.

Hinata looked around and quietly sighed. She saw how Sasuke's face from surprised quickly turns back to his annoyed look and saw how Naruto's sad face turns back to normal. –Maybe you should go. – Said Hinata and everyone turned their gazes on her. –It's late and you need to rest before tomorrow, so it will be better if you will leave. – Hinata added and Sakura slowly stood up from Naruto's knees. –She is right. – Said Sakura and smiled. She walked towards Hinata and kissed her forehead. –Bye. – Said Sakura, while Naruto hugged Hinata. –And please don't come here tomorrow, because I don't want you three to go home so late. – Said Hinata. *I don't want to be a burden to you and its too hard for me to see your gazes on me…* Thought Hinata and Naruto let go Hinata.

-It's okay with us! – Said Naruto before Sakura could say the same thing. –No need to worry. It's not as if I am dying. – Said Hinata and lightly laughed. –Okay. If you need anything, call me. – Said Sakura and they headed towards ward exit. –Bye. – Said Sakura and then froze. Sasuke was still sitting on chair where he sat before. –Sasuke, you coming? – Asked Naruto. –No. I need to ask something. – Said Sasuke and waved his hand. –Then bye. – Said Naruto. Naruto and Sakura left, while Sasuke stayed in.

In hospital corridor.

-I wonder what he needs to ask. – Said worried Sakura. –Don't worry sunshine, probably something about his role. Hinata is a professional and he knows how to ask for advice and help. – Answered Naruto and took Sakura's hand. Sakura smiled. –But why he didn't ask in front of us? – Still worriedly asked Sakura. –It's Sasuke. He isn't the kind of a guy who will openly ask for help and advice until he is sure that no one else knows it. – Said Naruto and smiled his cute smile. Sakura calmed and kissed him. –You're so cute. – She said and Naruto blushed.

In Hinata's ward.

They were silently looking at each other. Hinata sighed and turned her gaze away. She was sure that Sasuke wasn't going to say anything much, but this silence wasn't something what Hinata expected. –I am sorry for what happened yesterday and today. If I would have known why you are escaping filming today, I wouldn't have said those things to you. And I am sorry that because of Naruto and me, you have to stay in hospital. I can tell you that we had no intention on hurting you. – Said Sasuke in calm, but deep voice. Hinata was surprised. *I have never imagined that Sasuke can say something like this!* Thought Hinata. –It's okay. I know you didn't mean to hurt me and I am at the fault that I didn't said anything about my injury, so you're not at the fault. – Said Hinata calmly, but she was lightly, really lightly blushing. –Don't try to make it sound as if you are at the fault. I am sure that Naruto and I am at the fault and you're not at the fault. Even if it will make you feel better, I will not let you think that you are at the fault. – Said Sasuke little bit annoyed.

Hinata sighed. –As you wish Uchiha-san. – Said Hinata. Now she was little bit annoyed, but just because she was dazzled by Sasuke and his strange kindness. She tried to hide it by her annoyance. –You should go too. It's late and you need to work tomorrow. – Said Hinata and smiled. This smile wasn't as innocent as usually. It was little bit smaller and sadder. –I don't need to get up early tomorrow and don't call me Uchiha-san. It's annoying. – Said Sasuke and stood up. –As you wish Sasuke-Kun. – Said Hinata and now she was smiling little bit wider, because she liked the fact that it annoyed him. –Without '-Kun' please. – Again said Sasuke.