Day 7: Cosplaying(ish)

Halloween Special (STFU I KNEW HALLOWEEN WAS A LONG TIME AGO)

Names:

Maverick Jones - Molossia

Romeo Vargas - Seborga

Oscar Cooper - Hutt River

Eliot Anderssen - Luxembourg

Emil Steilsson - Iceland

Leon Wang - Hong Kong

-

"Why, exactly, do we have to do this again?" Maverick asked, arching a brow and staring across the room at Romeo. The Italian was laying across the bed on his back, letting his head fall off the side so that he could look at Maverick, who was sitting cross-legged on the floor.

"Because, amore, everyone else is doing it, and we have to too!" Romeo said matter-of-factly. "Duh!"

"But why...?" Maverick whined, crossing his arms.

Romeo sat up and narrowed his eyes at him. "Maverick Michael Jones, it is Halloween and we are dressing up! We have a costume party to go to, and dressing up is a must!" the Italian cried.

"But...matching costumes? Really?" Maverick looked extremely unimpressed.

Romeo hopped off the bed and bounced over to the American, kneeling in front of him and grabbing both of his hands. "Sì, mio amore! We gotta do it! Everyone else is doing it!" He kissed both of Maverick's hands. "And come on! We've got a fun theme, no~?"

Maverick sighed, his cheeks turning red. "Yeah... I guess so..." he mumbled, turning his gaze towards their costumes, which were laid out on the floor.

"Sì! Now get up, and get changed!" Romeo said, grinning at him. "We don't wanna be late, Mavvy!"

"You've gotta get off me first..." the shorter teen grumbled. He was right. Romeo was leaning onto him and still gripping his hands tightly.

"Oh! Right!" Romeo giggled and gave Maverick a quick kiss, resulting in the American blushing darkly. The Italian stood and tried to pull his boyfriend up with him. Maverick sighed and got up, and Romeo hugged him. "This's gonna be so fun, Mavvy~" he said softly.

"If you say so..." Maverick mumbled, pushing Romeo away from him gently. The Italian pouted but then bounced over to their costumes, pulling Maverick with him.

"Come on! Cheer up, mio amore! "Our costumes are cool! And you'll get to see me with my shirt half off, right? Don't you like that?" Romeo asked, tilting his head to the side with a giggle.

"Shut up!" Maverick growled, his face turning red. The Italian just laughed and kept talking.

"Yours is so tight too~ It'll show off all your muscles! And your ass!" Romeo teased,  picking up his costume and tossing Maverick's to said male.

"Ro..." Maverick whined, his cheeks still bright crimson. He failed to catch any part of his costume and bent to pick it up with a sigh.

Romeo giggled softly. "Now, do I have to leave the room, or are we fine to change in front of each other?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at Maverick and putting his hands on his hips, despite also holding his costume.

Maverick huffed and glared at him. "Get out."

"No." Romeo laughed and began to undress. "We've seen each other in less, mio amore, hurry up and change!" he said, pulling off his shirt and pants, leaving him in just his boxers, which were patterned with tomatoes and hearts.

Maverick's face turned red again and he turned around. "Fine." The American also began undressing awkwardly. He could feel his boyfriend's gaze on him, and it made him more flustered than angry or anything else. "Stop lookin' at me!" he huffed, and Romeo just laughed.