Day 6: Wearing Each Others Clothes

Hope you enjoy. Sorry for the really long wait! This part is long to make up for it though! And it's a two-parter like the last one!

Romeo is Seborga
And
Maverick is Molossia
But you already knew that~!

-
(High School AU)

This was definitely not the first time that Romeo Vargas had stayed the night at the Williams-Jones household. Rather- this was an almost daily occurrence. It almost never was planned. The Italian would just be over- as he was every single day after his shift at his family's restaurant was over- to work on homework with Maverick Jones, his best friend, and boyfriend of about a year now. In the end, it was almost always too late for Romeo to walk home when they finished, so he always ended up staying there.

It was not unusual for Alfred and Matthew, Maverick's brothers, to come in and check on the two younger teens and be greeted with the adorable sight of the two of them curled up closely together under a blanket, peacefully asleep.

Both of their families knew of this, and accepted it. It was fine for the Italian to stay on school nights because he always made sure to pack an extra pair of clothes in his backpack, and he always came over wearing his pajamas, to make it easier. He had a toothbrush and comb and everything in a small bag in his pack, along with a handful of other things he would need.

However, tonight was much different than other nights, in the fact that it been arranged hours beforehand, they weren't going to be working on homework, and Romeo had completely forgotten to bring anything he needed over with him.

Romeo had shown up at the Williams-Jones house at quarter to nine at night. It was a Saturday night. He had nothing but the clothes he was wearing, his phone, earbuds, and phone charger. That's it. Nothing else. No pajamas, nothing. He had forgotten them.

Maverick opened the door for him. The American had made it quite clear that neither of his brothers were to open the door. It would be him or no one.

Romeo smiled and greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. "Ciao, bello~!" he said cheerfully, causing Maverick to blush awkwardly at being called beautiful. Romeo just laughed and kissed his cheek again, before following him inside.

Maverick shut the door behind them, and then grabbed Romeo's wrist and started pulling him up to his room. He hadn't seemed to realize Romeo had pretty much nothing with him.

They spent the next few hours playing wii and x-box in Maverick's room and exchanging kisses when they could, both boys clearly happy and having fun.

It was around half past eleven when the American's mother knocked on the door and popped her head in. "Hey boys, pretty soon you're gonna have to turn that off okay? I don't mind if you stay up longer, since I really can't stop you, but at least turn the games off! Remember to not do anything... bad... and try to go to sleep at an appropriate time!"

"Of course~ Anything for a bella such as yourself~!" Romeo said with a grin, causing the woman to laugh.

"Ever the charmer, aren't you, Romeo? You're a good fit with my Mavvy, that's for sure~!" she said.

"Mom!" Maverick whined, and the woman laughed again and walked over to kiss the top of her son's head. Maverick groaned, the tips of his ears turning pink. "Mom...!" he whined again.

"Anyways, goodnight boys, sweet dreams, and I'll see you tomorrow~!" And with that, Maverick's mother smiled and shut the door, leaving them alone again.