what did I do? ; 29

Matt :

I stayed the night in at the hospital, I hoped my parents would walk through the door and give me a big hug. They never did. Kristen left and so did everyone else. I sat on the bed and watched tv for a while before hearing the door creek open.

"Matthew, how are you?" my mom walked in, her eyes red and her nose. She walked over slowly, I just looked back at the tv unamused. I was very furious with the both of them. "How ar-"

"I would answer that but I feel like you honestly don't care right now" I said. My mom sat on a chair next to me and sighed.

"I'm sorry" she apologized.

"Sorry for what not caring? Thanks but we all know you don't mean it." I shrugged and she began sobbing.

"Its hard. I'm so sorry. Things are going on and I don't know what to do. I'm sorry." she put her face on the palm of her hands. "Things? Like what?" I asked.

"Your father left two hours ago. He packed his bags and left." she sobbed. I didn't know how to react. I knew it was gonna happen anytime soon but not when I am gone.

I gave her a hug because that's all I could do. I was shocked for myself, I didn't want to cry because it'll only make her feel worse about the situation. The boys are out of the house and Kristen is at home, I was the only one who knew. "I'm so sorry" she sighed.

"Its okay mom, I'm just waiting to go home" I said and she smiled "tell you what, lets go to the donut shop and pick some out?" she smiled and nodded. I put my shoes on and waited for my mom to fill out the papers on the clipboard beside the bed.

I got up slowly and felt my head turn in circles, I walked slowly with my mom. She gave me water to drink so that I would feel better and I kinda did. When we got to the car I told her what had happened, or what cara had told me. "How has she been?" she asked "great" I sighed a bit bummed out.

Her life suddenly went from shitty to lit, mine went from lit to kill me now. Its weird.

Cara :

Matt's hadn't texted me ever since I left the hospital, its only been a couple hours but I'm still worried. Poor baby, he fainted and his parents never came. I decided to call him, see how he's been.

"Hi babe, how ya feeling?" I asked

"Good, been better..I just got home" he responded.

"That's great! Your parents got you, I was worried sick" I said and played with the stuff on my bed.

"Yea, its been...a bit harsh but everything is okay" he said, I heard a bell ring and raised an eyebrow.

"Thats-that's good...babe...what was that?" I asked

"Huh? Oh nothing it was my mom" he chuckled.

"Babe, how you been? I haven't asked recently" he spoke and I shrugged "I mean its been the same" I laughed.

"That's good, nothing bad?" he asked "no, not at all." I shook my head.

"That's great babe" he smiled.

"Have you been drinking water?" I asked.

"Here and there why?"

"Drink more, I don't want you passing out again, that's dangerous babe." I said and he hummed.

"I wanna talk to you" I said, he never answer but he was still on the line

"What's up?" he answered.

"Are you okay? You aren't smiling you..you don't listen to me-" he interrupted me.

"I listen, I'm listening to you right now." he said "now, now you are" I sighed.

"You're so distant its shitty" I blurted. "Shitty?" he asked "how is it..you know what I'm sorry, okay I really am" he nodded.

"And you won't even argue back!" I said "because its childish"

"Yeah, okay." I rolled my eyes.

"What's is wrong? I asked you how your day was I send 3 hours listening to your life and you are complaining that I don't argue back! Really?" he groaned.

"Never heard you say hey babe how are your parents? Hey babe how is your family? Or maybe hey babe you okay I'm sorry about your parents fucking splitting up" he said.

"Maybe I would ask if you would open up?" I glared.

"Never had a chance, since you like arguing and talking about you" he said then hung up. WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS KID.

I groaned and put my phone on my desk and then threw myself on the bed. I thought of our argument and thought what I did wrong. I mean it was my fault hid buttons are pushed. I got up and grabbed my pjs and changed.

///

I AM SO SORRY GUYS I REALLY AM, I didn't think I wasn't gonna be so...distant for so long so I'm so sorry.:((((

Guys, i got a chance the rapper shirt I'm turning up rn.

K bye love y'all and imma update soon again.

Miranndaaaa