Grand finale ; 22

Matt :

The jocks all had practice today. I walked over to the lockers and noticed the cameras were off at around 7:00. I saw all of them leave, that gave me, Isaac, and Dylan time begin the new plan. The girls don't know about this one, it was kept a secret between all three of us.

"Dylan you get Andrews locker" I said and Isaac already got into someone's locker. He helped Dylan but I already didn't need to do it. I knew how to open lockers. I grabbed Lucas's things and set it on the floor near the showers. We all set ours there.

I turned on the shower along with the rest of us and soaked it with cold water. It's like 45 degrees outside. I heard the sound of the door open and then close. We all left the shower on and hid between the lockers. They always kept the locker rooms dark so the moonlight was the only light in the room.

The shadows of the trees and other things were making it easier for us to hide. We heard whistling and the sound of cleats hitting the floor. I heard a banging sound and the cleats stopped. The kid turned off the showers that were running and walked over to turn on the lights, I began moving to the other side of the locker room.

I walked over to Dylan "where's Isaac?" I asked and he shrugged. I heard the sound of the light switch turn on and noticed the lights were still off. We began moving to leave but then Dylan made another noise making the guy walk back a little. We lowered our beanies over our face and walked towards him.

He was frightened, I could barely see his face. "set back" he said and I we kept moving.

"I-I have a helmet" he said and we still walked towards him.

We both brought him to the shower room and turned on the cold water soaking him in it. "stay" Dylan said with a deep voice and the guy nodded and stood there. We walked away and ran outside the school. We saw the field lights turn on and Isaac coming out of the school. We ran to the car and drove off to the party Cara and Allison were at.

We brought extra clothes, I wore jeans, white Adidas, and a odd future shirt. Dylan wore things from hollister and American apparel. Isaac wore a white shirt with a starter jacket and jeans with combat boots. We all walked into the house.

Cara and Allison stood around just waiting. Allison saw us and walked over with Cara. We all hugged and greeted each other. "what took you so long?" they asked "we went to go eat" Dylan said and they all laughed.

Allison and Dylan walked over to the kitchen, we noticed Isaac disappeared and they saw him talking to girls. I looked at Cara and she handed me a soda. I grabbed it and opened it then we walked to the backyard. I sat down at the fire place and saw she was shivering.

I grabbed my hoodie and wrapped it around her. She stared at the fire without saying a word. She looked me and sighed. "why do you like me?" she asked, I knew she wouldn't believe me when I said I didn't like her anymore.

"It's hard not staring at you. I know you feel really awkward with me because of the way I feel, sorry. But can we at least try things out? Once can we just be more than what he are now? I hate looking at you with other people. We've known each other for maybe 2 years and 14 weeks but still–"

"you remembered when we met?" she asked and I nodded and looked at the fire.

"and how we met"

"Matt I get that–"

"I love you Cara, I know you don't love me back but I can't just keep that in when I know you're dying to hear it. I love you so much Cara and you know I have been." I said and she kept looking at the fire.

"just–just understand I don't like you like that. Matt you're a good friends and you are the most nicest person but I don't like you like how you like me. I'm sorry Matt. I just can help it." she said and I scoffed.

I told her how I felt and she's not willing to try at least one time. I felt a little upset. Those words that she said made me upset. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"if you don't want the love I'm giving you the you won't have it. I got to go" I said and she sighed and got up. I walked towards the door front and opened it. She grabbed my arm and tried pulling me back. I kept going forward, dragging her with me.

"Matt stop" she said and I did. I turned around and looked at her.

"Cara you don't understand how I feel right now. I felt 10x worse than what you felt when I knocked out at the skating rink. You know I fucking love you Cara, I don't want to just be friends, I want to start a relationship. I love you so much Cara do you get that! Why is it when I spill my feelings about you, you seem like your too good for me? I hate the fact you tr–" I was interrupted but Cara, she stood on her tippy toes just to make our lips connect.

I felt relaxed, relieved that she did that. Of course I kissed back. I felt her arms go around my neck, she had her eyes closed. I wrapped my arms around her waist and closed my eyes after. She moved her head to her right and I moved mine to my right.

We kissed for about 3 minutes then let go. She took a step back, I was shocked. Hugged me and mumbled something "I'm willing to try" she said and I smiled kissing the top of her head and hugged her back.

"are you really leaving?" she asked and I shrugged "it would be weird to just walk in with our hands intertwined." he said and she giggled "let's go home?" I asked and she frowned "my house" I said and she nodded. I walked in my car and drove to my house. We both began talking about the whole Maya thing.

Cara was literally the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Having to be with her is a blessing.

$$
UPDATED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been a long day without you guys :~( I missed all of you. So I guess Cara and Matt are a thing ! #mara !! okay so I made a new book it's called 2 years :~) read that one and I made a book on a different collab account called oddfvture it's called gum wrappers.

Love you guys

vote / comment / follow

Twitter: SADB0YMATT

– rad manda is out !