Friends ; 3

Cara :

I walked out of the cafeteria and walked into the cafeteria tables. People minding their own business as I began walking looking for a seat. I look to my left and find the group talking, I see an empty table and began walking to it. "cara" I heard and knew who it was, just ignore it. I sat down and put my earphones on and tapped shuffle. I grabbed my book and began eating my apple first, I finished my apple and grabbed my water.

I felt an existence near me and put my book down seeing the whole group talking. I ate the rest of my salad then threw it away, I walked back and they looked at me. I grabbed my backpack and book "where are you going?" Isaac asked. "where I always go" I shrugged and walked away with my backpack, I went behind the school and sat down.

I grabbed my sketchbook and began drawing a new painting, I am trying my best to draw the outlines of 'the cafe at night' by Vincent Van Gogh. I've wanted to become a famous artist, I know childish its something a kid would want to become at the age of 7.

Thing is I want to be heard and known for something great. I heard the bell rang and walked to my math class. I saw the group laughing and talking. Being my normal self I sat down in the back still listening to music, I continued drawing my outlines. I saw feet and looked up

"I'm trying to peacefully draw my outlines so leave me alone" I groaned looking up seeing the teacher.

"why do you sit in the back, socialize with people" she sighed sitting in front of me.

"I choose not to" I sighed

"don't you want to be heard? To prove that you are something than a girl sitting in the back alone?" She asked and I slightly nodded.

"cara you have an extreme gift of drawing, show it off. Make people notice you" she smiled

"people here are difficult they are judge mental" I groaned.

"well those people are a challenge. They show you more things than just judgements. Don't let people stop you from who you want to become" she said and I nodded.

"you're right" I smiled

"so are you gonna sit up front?" She asked

"nope" I shook my head and continued drawing. She sat there just staring at me, I didn't mind she was my favorite teacher. I looked at her and she smiled "class is gonna start did you do your homework?" She asked

"always" I nodded.

She left and stood in front of the class, the second bell ran and that meant class had begun. I saw Matt staring at me and I stared back he glared at me and I glared at him. Then he smiled and I rolled my eyes, he smirked and I flipped him off. He put his hand over his chest pretending he was hurt.

I looked away and continued drawing, I finally finished the outlines and put my sketchbook away. I began playing with my rubber band, I put it on both index fingers and it launched toward matt.

"OW" he flinched and rubbed his cheek, I grabbed my book and pretended to read but really I was laughing my ass off.

After putting myself together I looked at him and he was writing something, wow for once matt might be learning something. He put the page my way and smirked 'fuck you' I read and laughed. "Matthew" the teacher called causing our attention.

She looked at me and then at matt "what's the formula of the surface area to a rectangular prism?" She asked "the formula of the surface area for the rectangular prism is. . ." It faded when towards the end. "I'm sorry?" She said and I giggled "uhh" he said "surface area equals base times height" I spoke and everyone looked at me.