School ; 2

Cara :

I walk into school and people looked at me but this time gave me smiles. I walked to my locker and grabbed my art book. I heard everyone go dead silent and lockers stopped closing. I turn around and saw matt walking in with his hoodie on. I turned back around and closed my locker going down to the cafeteria. I grabbed an apple and a water, I sat down alone on a round circled table.

"yo the party was sick" this guy smiled and sat down across from me.

I didn't bring their attention towards me, I saw matt walking and then sat down alone. Allison sat with her group and Dylan sat with her. Isaac sat with girls and maya sat with the nerds. We all saw each other but ignored eye contact after, its funny how we became friends then suddenly we become strangers. I got up from my seat and walked over to matt.

He looked at me and I gave him a little smile "who are you?" He asked. My smile faded and I frowned, he gave me a confused look and I got up and walked away.

He never really apologizes to girls or boys because he simply doesn't care. I walked to my first class and sat in the back, I hate the front and middle. I had language arts and it was really easy, that's something about me. I'm a nerd kind of, but the rocker part takes over me. Music is my passion and I'll pick music before anything. People kept talking about the whole party thing, but I got something else in mind. I got detention for getting mad at a teacher after class.

So meaning instead of sitting by myself I probably have to sit around people. I grabbed my lunch and walked to the Detention room. People had already beaten me there, the same people I know. Matt looked up and glared at me, I glared back and then rolled my eyes. Allison was talking to Dylan. Isaac was asleep and maya was studying. I sat down farther away from them and began reading a book while listening to music.

"hey you girl turn it down" I heard.

I look up from my book and saw matt staring at me, I smirked and turned it up higher. He rolled his eyes and looked away, I continued reading my book when suddenly I felt a bang on my table. I look up seeing everyone looking at me. I lowered the volume and waited for one of them to speak

"we're sitting here" Allison smiled. I groaned and got up

"you're staying" she nodded.

I walked away anyway and they sat at the same table I was now sitting at. Are you kidding me? I got up and they did too, I finally gave up and sat with them.

"I'm Allison" allison smiled, waving.

"Dylan" Dylan smirked

"Isaac" isaac nodded

"maya" Maya spoke shyly.

"matt" matt groaned rolling his eyes. They all looked at me and I smiled then went back to reading my book.

"why don't you like talking?" Allison spoke

"she's probably deaf"

"deaf is when you can't heard people idiot"

"she's shy"

"why are you worried about her. She's just a girl who doesn't talk" matt scoffed.

"I'm cara, I'm not shy, I'm not deaf, and I don't like all of you" I smiled.

"I saw that coming"

"you haven't met us" Allison spoke

"I have I met Allison at the party and matt at the party then all of you at the jail cell" I nodded.

"so why do you hate us?" Maya asked

"because you guys are just know for something fantastic" I sighed