switched up? ; 28

< Important A/N >

{ couple weeks later }

Matt :

School has been going by pretty fast, two months from now is finals, then it's graduation and then soon college. I thought multiple things, like basically about college. What do I want to get into? I was planning on graphic design or some type of art.

Cara doesn't know what she'll even do, she has plans after college and that is to get the fuck out of Virginia. I worry about her sometimes. Today we as in the whole group decided to do something all together. Maya preferred downtown and yes all of us worked things out after we exposed her.

Cara of course doesn't feel sorry at all, I don't either. We pretty much said "its cool" as she apologized.

I visited cara and her her sister to see how she's been. Kathy was told to stay after the whole incident, her dad started changing when cara spoke up. Not only was it cara and Kathy but we heard a threat from Bella if he doesn't clean up his act she's gone. Cara and Bella have been getting along lately, Bella and her have been doing some catching up.

The family is slowly coming together and I'm glad I could hear cara talking about how its been going great between everyone. Her boyfriend was also dragged into the house (her dad's request).

"So, where did you say we were going?" cara smiled as she grabbed her clothes from her closet. I snapped out of my thoughts and answered her "downtown" I said and she nod putting her clothes into the bathroom.

"I'm so excited, we could go to the house again or like walk around and find things as we walk" she said and I couldn't help but to smile. "Someone woke up on the right side of the bed" I chuckled and she shrugged "I mean, sure" she laughed and stepped into the restroom.

"I'll be back" she smiled and closed the door, "alright, I'm gonna go back home" I said and got up then walked to the door. It opened and cara's head popped out and pecked my lips "I'll call you" she said and I nodded.

"I love you" she said and I opened the door to her room "love you more" I spoke a little louder "impossible!" she shouted before turning on the water.

I walked out of the room and into her sisters, I knocked first "come in" was my cue to come in. "Hey, I'm gonna get going" I said and she nodded walking towards me and hugging me "thank you" she said.

"For what?" I asked

"Making her happy" she said and I blushed as I walked out "anytime, my job" I said and she smiled. I waved at her and walked out of the room, her boyfriend walked upstairs and smiled "hey," he said "how you been?" he asked.

"Good, you?" I asked "been better, almost done moving in" he shrugged.

"Oh, well call if you need any help" I said, he gave me a nod and put his hand out, we did a small handshake before pulling into a small half hug. I walked downstairs and saw Bella walking out of the kitchen with tea.

"Matthew! Would you like some pizza? Homemade" she said and I took a deep breath and exhaled when I smiled, "one slice" I said and she nodded walking back into the kitchen.

"So, how have you and cara been?" I asked, she began cutting up a slice and then placed it on a paper plate. She slid it towards me and gave me a nice smile. "Everything is getting better, she's been opening up to me lately" she blushed and I nodded "that's good" I said.

"You know, ever since you came along the family has been getting closer" she said and I chuckled. "Don't be silly bella, I'm not the reason" I said and she rolled her eyes playfully and smiled.