snow storm ; 9

Matt :

Cara was lazy the whole day, we planned on doing a lot of things but the only thing we've done was make tea and talk. She walked downstairs to eat while I stayed up here. She came back with food and I ate in her room.

She looked tired and I don't know why she literally laid in bed all day. I was watching TV while eating, I don't like eating with a different family. Mostly hers, she probably told them I'm the kid that made her have cupcakes boogers.

When I finished I saw that she had went off to sleep. "Cara" I whispered and she opened her eyes "Matt" she groaned. I smiled and she chuckled, I was gonna ask her something but I have a feeling she'll say no.

"Cara" I sighed and she nodded looking at me

"can I ask you something?" I asked and she got up.

"sure" she smiled

"will you throw this away?" I asked and she nodded.

She grabbed the plate making her hand rest on my hand for about one second. She walked out and I got up looking outside. The snow piled up especially on the window. The snow came down hard, I called my parents and spoke to them for a couple of minutes. I heard the door close but never bothered to look. Cara was inside the room.

Cara :

Matt and I didn't do anything but make tea and watch TV. He kept whining about doing something but I didn't feel like I would want to. He began begging on doing something but I really was lazy.

I brought him food and he ate it, he has a problem with eating with my parents. I threw his plate away and when I came back he was on the phone. He looked tire. you can see the bags under his eyes and how he had the blanket around his body. His eyes batted slowly knowing he just feels like closing them.

He would groan and sigh during the call who's making his so grumpy? I sat on my bed and looked at him, he noticed I was on the bed waiting for him to finish the conversation. He hung up 15 minutes later.

"let's go to sleep" I smiled

"no we didn't do anything we said we would do" he sighed

"Matt you se -"

"I'm fine Cara let's just -"

"no Matt lay on the bed and close your eyes. Go to sleep we'll do it later okay?" I smiled and he nodded.

He closed his eyes and turned to the side I was. He inhaled and exhaled loud and his eyes were shut but moving. I know he's still awake but I'll pretend he was asleep. I brought the covers up more and gave him my teddy bear. I walked to the bathroom and washed my face. I went on Twitter and began retweeting things.

~

Matt woke up an hour later, the window was already covered in snow, we were locked out. This didn't scare me because we had plenty of food and the header was on.

This storm did hit us hard and I hope eventually it'll go away. "why is it dark?" he asked, his voice was deep and definitely raspy. He looked the window and got up quick "we're gon - cereal?" he was about to freak out but saw me eating lucky charms and questioned it. Matt seemed like a person who is just careless but inside he worries about things, I like that about Matt.

He's not some douchebag who goes around fucking girls. He has a heart, he just has to trust you in order for him to show it. He did trust me fast which was unusual. Matt sat near me picking some of those little sweet marshmallows.

I never liked marshmallows, I just get tired of them easily. He watched tv with me, they showed a couple of Christmas movies and shows. It wasn't that early Christmas was around the corner, next week was our break. We come back to school somewhere in January. I looked at Matt because he seemed to attached to the tv. "wanna build forts?" I asked and he nodded, I walked downstairs with him behind me.

I looked in the living room and no one was there, I set my bowl in the sink and washed it. We ran upstairs and grabbed my blankets and running back downstairs setting them on the floor. We got extras from the closet, we began making the fort which I'm gonna be honest looked big and nice. We crawled into it and sat at the middle of the whole fort.

My parents were sleeping or watching a television series, if they came down here and saw this fort they'd flip. Not in front of Matt, all I have to do is tell matt to show his face and they'll stay silent. Matt parked it right here because there was a plug near by. We watched a movie while his phone charged.

We heard a thumb and a weird sound, as we looked out of the fort we noticed the electricity had turned off. Matt unplugged his charger from the wall and we got out. My parents walked out from their room and ran downstairs "are you guys okay?" "we're fine, the electricity just turned off" I nodded looking at Matt and back at them. They gave us a flashlight and grabbed one for themselves.

Matt and I went back in the fort and continued watching the movie. After that movie we began cracking jokes and playing truth or dare. I ran upstairs and grabbed one of those light up pillow pets from my room. When I came down I crawled back it and turned it on. He laughed for a couple minutes then we talked about something else.

I began feeling sleepy, the heat in the fort made it feel comfortable. I laid on a pillow and grabbed an extra blanket. I turned the opposite way and closed my eyes. I starting to imagine things, that's how I end up going to sleep. I looked at Matt who was still up and awake. He just looked at the stars coming from the glow up pillow pet.

"tomorrow's a new day" he whispered and closed his eyes exhaling loud and and closed his lips shut.

$$
okay sorry for the inactive updates :~( hope this chapter wasn't too boring. Hopefully you guys are still reading ya know ;~) hahahaha. mind giving feedback on the trailer ? thanks !

vote / comment / follow

bye loves