Leaving the hospital ; 12

matt :

Today I expected cara to be here, she wasn't. Every person who stopped by didn't know where cara was. Kristin called her but she didn't pick up. My head was much better, better than before.

I lifted myself up slowly and made sure not to cause pressure onto my shoulder blade. As I stood up I saw the doctor walk in, it was about 11 o'clock at night. I've stayed in this hospital room for three straight days.

They put my arm in an angle, my hand stayed up. Oh shit, I'm gonna be like Jenna Hamilton. I walked out and gave my mom a pleading look. "please don't make me go to school like this" I begged.

"it's not that ba-"

"have you seen awkward? I swear people are gonna tell me I look like Jenna Hamilton but in boy form. People will ask if I failed committing suicide" I said and she gave me this weird look. She shook her head making me whimper.

"school has been shut down for the rest of the week, which means more days added to the vacation" she said and I groaned. I was happy that I wouldn't be seen at school With this, But relatives come over during the break.

I'm gonna have a painful vacation, my mom is all excited and telling me to cheer up.

"you're not the one in pain here" I groaned and walked into the car. I looked at my mom and she laughed "in the back" she said and I got out and walked to the back.

*

I walked into my room and saw someone looking at all my things. "hey do you mind?" I asked and they turned around.

"sorry I just -whoa you look like Jena when she tried to commit suicide" She laughed. She began with a little cough, onto an exaggerating exhale a smile grew on her face

"yea thanks for helping" I scoffed and sat down on my bed, she kept looking at me and how my arm was directly up, it looked like I was wanting a high five.

"wanna high five?" she asked

"I swear if you do I will hurt you" I gritted my teeth.

"okay, go ahead. You can't hit a girl" she smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"sorry I haven't been there, for you" she sighed and sat next to me.

"don't get me started with that" I shook my head and she nodded.

"trust me I won't, I just wanna apologize" she sighed and I nodded.

"so, how are you gonna sleep?" she asked

"very uncomfortable" I sighed and she nodded.

Her lips shifted to the side of her mouth and looked around the floor with nothing to do. I sat there looking at the ceiling and she began to laugh "what?" I asked.

"they literally made you wear that?" she pointed at my arm and I nodded looking at it.

"wanna sign it?" I asked looking at her with a side smirk. She nodded and walked up to my drawer grabbing a black sharpie.

"I have different colors" I said and she nodded, I pointed at the box on my desk leading her to grab some. She opened the box and stood with one leg bent a little.

Her hair slowly fell from the back of her head making her shift her hair to the right, she looked through the box. She took out a couple of colors and put some back. She then came back with the colors black, white and a neon green. She sat down on the other side (where my hand was) and began drawing or writing.

I sat there looking at her draw, her eyes switched back and forth. She looked so concentrated on her sketch. Her tongue went to the corner of her mouth as she got the yellow out. She then took the white and came closer, her bangs dropped making her stop and try to fix it.

With my other hand I put my hand on the top of her head sinking my fingers in her hair pushing it back and out of her face. She looked t me and smiled "almost done" she began doing this little dance making me chuckle. She looked at the green and back at the cast.

She got up and with the green in her hand and took it back looking through the box again. She came out with a dark blue and sat on the bed. She began curving her hand left and right, the scent of the sharpie made me cringe.

I hate that strong scent of sharpie. She grabbed all of the sharpies and put them back then took me to the bathroom to go see it. Her smile grew bigger than before "so?" she asked and I laughed.

"this took forever, it looks like a tattoo" I said and she shrugged

"yea I know I'm professional" she smirked and I chuckled. We walked back out and my mom barged in.

"oh cara, what a surprise seeing your here" she smiled and cara nodded "I was just about ready to leave" she sighed and my mom nodded.

"Chinese food is on the table, Matt" she said and walked out. Cara grabbed her black jacket placing it on her shoulders slipping her arms into the arm hole. She wore a bad shirt called 'iron maiden'. Her black skinny jeans lead to her black leather doc martins.

She began walking towards me and stood there "do I give you a hug? or you can have that?" she asked "just not near the cast" I said and she nodded leaning in. She put her arms around my stomach and rested her head on my chest near my heart.

"this is the most uncomfortable hug I've every had" she said and I laughed.

She pulled back and smiled "I'll see you tomorrow".

"till then" I nodded and she walked towards my window walking out and jumping off  the roof. I closed my window and walked out my room walking downstairs and joined everyone for dinner.

$$
okay so a couple questions I need to ask it would be great if you answered them!

#1. should I make a spotify soundtrack thingy?

#2. How was the trailer?

#3. Mind following my Twitter ? SADB0YMATT (all caps and the 'O' is a zero)

#4. who ships mara ? (Matt and Cara)

vote / comment / follow

thanks loves for reading !