Christmas shopping ; 13

Cara :

I've been visiting matt lately and he's been really pissed off because of the cast. I can't believe they made him wear that. He said he might not be going to school until that thing is off.

It's hard not to laugh at they fact it reminds you of Jenna from awkward. Today was they day we had to go Christmas shopping and ugh that's the worst part of 'Christmas'. Guess this year I'm out of luck, family members are coming over and no I'm not so happy about it.

I run into someone and that someone Dylan which seemed so awkward to me because we didn't turn out to be a couple. "uh hey cara" he said and I smiled awkwardly then looked to my side seeing books. "how are you doing?" he asked "I mean matt".

"he's doing great, just looks like Jenna from awkward but he's better than ever" I smiled

"Jenna?" he asked "is that like his sister or something?".

"Jenna Hamilton from awkward." I said and he looked at me and nodded

"how can you not know what awkward is?" I asked and he shrugged.

"so whatcha up to?" I asked. "shopping for the family, hey I was wondering if you would like to come with us to isaacs house to celebrate after we all celebrate with our family.

Ask matt too will ya?" he said and I nodded "is it just us?" I asked and he nodded "just the group, oh and bring something for the rest of us" he winked.

I laughed and nodded "yea totally" said and he waved saying goodbye after.

I did the same and continued looking at books. I saw my sister on the corner of my eye "what?" I asked and she smiled

"who was that?" she sang

"none of your business" I mocked.

She laughed and shoved me a little "really who is he? your boyfriend?" she asked "no he's my friend" I shook my head and she groaned.

"what about that other boy that stayed at our house" she nudged me and I looked at her "he's my best friend."

I stated and she rolled her eyes "sure" she said and I walked away. She of course chased after me as I tried to find our parents.

Once I saw them in an isle I walked over and smiled "help me?" I said and they looked at me.

"with what?" my dad asked

"my friends invited me over to a friends place now I have to buy them something" I said and they groaned.

"go and get something...not expensive" he said and I nodded walking away without my sister following. I walked over to a rack and looked at gift cards. I grabbed one Starbucks gift card for allison, a barns and nobles gift card for maya.

Gift card to tillys for isaac, a gift card to nike for Dylan and a gift card to vans for matt. I saw my parents in a distance and ran over to them they dumped the gift cards in the cart. "there" I smiled and walked off. I called matt and he answered after three rings.

(MATT / CARA )

"yo"

"what do you want from Starbucks?"

"uhhh pumpkin spice? I guess"

"okay, bye"

"get me a cake pop!"

"nah I won't bye"

~~

I walked over to Starbucks inside target and ordered what I needed. I walked over to the cart that was already in the line to buy things. We waited for what seemed like forever then finally got out and then my parents drove me to Matt's place. They drove off and I knocked on the door, I waited a couple minutes then saw kristen.