Meetings and Cravings.

Start from the beginning

"Yup, how'd you know?" She asks me, laughing out loud as she continues to stare at the road.

"Because that's all you've been craving for the past two weeks. And honestly, that's disgusting. That's the worst pregnancy craving you've ever had." I tell her, laughing at the thought of it.

"Shut up! Have you tried it before?" She asks me, still laughing.

"Nope and I don't want to." I tell her.

"Well, don't judge it if you never had it before. It's actually quite good." She tells me, a smile on her face.

"Oh really?" I ask her, not believing her at all.

She nods her head in a knowing matter before looking at me with that breathtaking smile on her face.

"I guess I'll just take your word on it." I tell her, kissing the back of her had again.

"Or you could just try it." She suggests to me.

"No, I'm good." I tell her, looking at her.

"Alright, your loss." She tells me, that smile still on her face as she shrugs her shoulders.

I continue to stare at her, not in a creepy way. Just in an amazement way. I don't know how she does it but she seems to get even more beautiful every day. She always seems to take my breath away. Her long, blonde, wavy hair that always smells like coconuts from her shampoo. Her stunning bright blue eyes that always sparkled when she talked about something she deeply loved and cared for, like our kids. The way her eyes would squint when she is annoyed with someone and when she is trying to prove a point. The way she genuinely smiles when she sees the kids. The way she moves her arms when she is trying to explain something or is yelling at someone. Everything about her makes me go insane. I'm always so shocked whenever I think about her because she's perfect. Everything about her is just perfect. I wouldn't want her any other way.

"Caleb, why are you staring at me like that?" She asks me, turning her head to look at me with a knowing smirk on her lips.

"Like what?" I ask her.

"Like you're undressing me with your eyes. It looks like your imagining the way my hands feel on you. Like you want me to touch you in every place possible." She replies back to me, moaning as she says that, obviously trying to get me turned on. Although, it doesn't take much for me to get turned on. I just need to look at her and I have a boner.

"What are you doing?" I ask her, my jaw clenching from the thought of her hands down there. Touching me, stroking me, gently squeezing me in her beautiful delicate hands- oh god. I almost groaned from the imaginary feeling, wanting my thoughts to come true.

"Have you ever had sex before in a car Caleb?" She asks me, ignoring my question.

"No, wh-" Before I could fully answer her back, she took a sharp turn into a pathway that led through trees, as if we were in a forest.

"What are you doing?" I ask, my eyes wide from surprise.

"I'm pulling over." She says as if I am the most stupid person ever.

"Why?" I ask her, looking at her curiously.

"So that our dirty filled imagination can become a reality." She tells me as she looks at me with a darker shade of blue in her eyes.

"What about your cravings?" I ask her, groaning at the thought.

"That's at the back of my mind right now. Are you in or no?" She asks me, parking her car aggressively, obviously wanted nothing more than to be touched.

"I'm in and it's going to be amazing." I tell her, Hanna jumping onto my lap, already undressing me as I kiss her neck.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Hey everyone, how're you guys doing? I hope you guys are doing well! This chapter was just a little filler, explaining how Hanna's and Caleb's relationship is healing.

I just want to apologize for not uploading on Saturday! I honestly don't have a real excuse because I have four days to write a chapter but I didn't. I am truly sorry. I guess I just didn't have any inspirations to write. Please, forgive me.

Also, just a little reminder, please please please please message me if you need to talk to anyone. Just message me and I will try my best to help you out. I am always here if you need someone to rant to, to complain to, to express your feelings about something, to just have a conversation, or to have a friend, if you need advise or an honest answer, Anything. I am here. I just don't want anyone to feel like they have no one to talk to. If you need a friend, I am here. Or if you just need a stranger to rant to, I'm here. Seriously, DO NOT hesitate to message me!

Comment your thoughts to let me know because I love reading your comments!

I would appreciate it a lot if you would vote!

Follow me if you'd like!

Make tomorrow amazing!

Happy Reading!

-KaileeXoxo