Hangovers and Regrets

Caleb's POV.

"Mmm." I moan as I am awoken from someone cradling my waist, making my friend go crazy.

I open my eyes but close them soon after from the brightness of the sun. Damn, hangovers are the worst.

I groan and rub my eyes, trying to wake up. I finally fully open my eyes and see a familiar girl naked and grinding on my body. I realize what's going on and quickly pushing her off of me and on the ground.

I sit up and look around, seeing an unfamiliar place. Clothes are scattered all around the bright room, making me nervous. I look at my body and see that I am naked, my clothes long gone.

"What the hell Caleb?!" The girl says with her squeaky voice, laying on the floor.

"Where the hell am I?" I ask her, wrapping the sheets around my waist as I stand up.

"At my house." She tells me in a duh tone.

"Who are you?" I ask her, grabbing my briefs from the floor.

"You don't remember? The club? The farm fruit? The booth?" She asks me, trying to get me to remember.

I think back to the club but nothing comes up except me driving there and ordering vodka shots. Everything after my seventh shot is a blur. Then, I think back to the fruit farm, trying to remember faces and names. Finally, it hit me.

"Oh, Callie. Right?" I ask her, remembering her name.

"It's Kayla." She snaps, rolling her eyes as she puts a scowl on her face.

"Whatever." I say, trying to put my briefs on without her seeing my exposed body.

"You don't have to hide. I've seen it all already." She says, her scowl turning into a smirk. She walks towards me and drags her finger from my chest to my stomach.

"Stop! Did... did we have sex?" I ask her, dropping the sheet and quickly slipping my briefs on.

"Yes, we did. We had lots and lots of fun." She tells me, that stupid smirk still on her face. She tries to use a sexy voice while she bites her lips but she sounds annoying to me.

"I-I have to go." I tell her, quickly putting my pants and grabbing my shirt from the floor. I practically run out of her room and down her stairs.

"But my parents won't be home for another two hours!" She shouts at me from the room.

Her parents? She still lives at home? Wait, she did seem very young at the fruit farm. Oh no. Did I sleep with an underage girl?

I open the front door, slamming it shut and rushing to my car that is parked half on the lawn and half on the driveway.

Damn, I was really drunk last night. I shouldn't have been driving! I could've killed someone! Wait, what if I did and I just can't remember it? Oh no.

I reverse out of the driveway quickly, luckily not hitting any cars since there wasn't any. I speed down the road, trying to find my way home.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hanna's POV.

"Hey Em. I was just wondering if you could watch the kids for a couple of more days please? If not, it's fine. Call me back when you get this message." I say, hanging up the voicemail and placing my phone on the seat next to me.

I sigh and place my forehead on the palms, stressed out form everything going on.

I haven't seen or heard from Caleb since yesterday afternoon. I did leave him a few messages. I picked up my phone and dialed Caleb's number, hoping he'll answer this time.