Three Years Later...

Hanna's POV.

"Mommy!" Casey shouted as she ran into the kitchen.

"Yes baby?" I asked as I put the last plate into the cabinet.

"Itz Drew!" Casey complained as she ran into my leg and held on tight to it.

"I found you! Hi mommy!" Drew shouted as he ran into the kitchen.

"Hi baby boy." I replied, picking up my two year old daughter.

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked Casey and my three  year old son.

"Yeah!" They both shouted at the same time.

"Go sit down at the table and I'll make your plates." I tell them as I set Casey down on the floor.

I grab two plates from the cabinet and place them on the counter. I open the fridge door and grab the ham and turkey deli meats along with the cheese, mayo, and the already cut up apple slices.

I grab four slices of bread and place it on a plate.

" Drew, do you want turkey or ham?" I ask.

"Um.... Can I have both?" Drew asks me with a pleading smile on his face.

"Of course babe." I reply to him after laughing.

"Casey, what do you want?" I ask.

"Ham pwease!" She told  me.

"Okay." I reply.

I begin to make both of the sandwiches, cutting it in half when I was done. I grabbed the plates and placed it in front of my kids.

"What do you guys want to drink?" I ask both of them, already getting two cups from the cabinet.

"Apple juice!" They both reply at the same time again.

So, I begin to pour apple juice in the cups, placing it on the table when I was done.

"Waaaa!" The baby monitor went off.

"I'm going to go get your baby brother, finish up your apples." I tell them as I stand up and begin to walk to my one year old son's room.

As I walk up the stairs, Corey's cries seem to get louder.

I walk into his blue painted room and walk up to his crib.

Corey sits in his crib with his arms up in the air to be carried. His cries die down when he sees me.

"Hi cutie." I say as I pick him up and hold him in my arms.

"How was your nap?" I ask him, knowing that he's not going to reply.

I lay him down on the changing table, handing him a small toy, and begin to change his diaper.

"Sissy and Bub's are downstairs eating. We should go downstairs so they don't burn the house down." I say to Corey, getting a small laugh out of him.

I finish changing his diaper and pick him up. I walk downstairs with Corey in my arms.

"No!" I hear Drew yell from the kitchen.

I quickly walk into the kitchen to see Casey and Drew both holding onto an apple slice.

"What is going on?" I ask them, putting Corey into his baby chair.

"Sissy stole my last Apple!" Drew complained, still holding onto the apple.

"No, mine!" Casey disagrees, still not letting go.

"Give me the Apple!" I say holding my hand out.

Both of them whine as Drew hands me the Apple. I grab a knife and cut it in half.