Another Letter.

Hanna's POV.

It's been three weeks since we got that letter from Kayla.  Caleb and I were panicking for the first of getting the letter but we calmed down since then.  We accepted the fact that we might have to go to court.  But, we're still trying to get Caleb a job since we might have to spend a lot more money for this stupid case.

"Hi Hanna.  How are you?"  Asks Dr. Adams as he walks into the room.

"Hey.  I'm doing fine. How are you?" I ask him.

"I'm doing great, thanks for asking.  So, will Caleb be joining us today?"  He asks me as he sits down on a rolling chair, doing something on the computer thing.

"No, unfortunately.  He's at a job interview, so hopefully it goes well."  I tell him.

"Oh, well good luck to him.  Now, let's talk about your pregnancy." He tells me, rolling away from the computer and looks at me, giving me a small smile.

I nod my head, smiling back at him.

"Alright, how is your morning sickness?"  He asks me.

"It's gotten a lot better.  Every once in awhile I wake up, nauseous and needing to throw up.  But it's not an everyday thing."  I answer his question, making him nod and write it down on his notepad.

"Good, that's good.  Now, how are you with the food situation?  Is your stomach still sensitive to certain foods?"  He asks me.

"No, not like before.  I'm constantly eating everything.  I've never had a pregnancy with this much cravings before, and honestly?  I know I'm going to regret eating so much food after I give birth but I gotta give my baby what it wants."  I tell him, laughing a little at the thought.

He chuckles and writes it down.

"Has the sensitivity of certain foods kick in yet?"  He asks me, referring to my last pregnancy.

When I was pregnant with Casey, almost every smell of food would make me want to throw up.  But this pregnancy is the opposite.

"Nope, and I hope it won't."  I tell him, laughing a little at that too.

"Well, I hope so too.  But if it does come with this pregnancy, just know that it is perfectly normal.  Unless, your so sensitive to where you can't eat anything.   Because that is a different story.  You need to come see me if that happens.  Anyway, back to the questions.  Have you experienced any unfamiliar pains?"  He asks me.

"No.  But the baby doesn't move a lot like my other three kids did when I was pregnant with them.  Should I be worried?"  I ask him, suddenly very concerned for the safety of my baby.

"Does the baby move at all?"  He asks me, concern also taking over his facial expression.

"Well, it only moves a couple of times a week.  Like, maybe five days out of seven every week."  I reply to him.

"Alright, we'll take a look at that in a minute.  Now, is there anything else that may be concerning you?"  He asks me.

"No, nothing else."  I tell him.

He nods his head and sets his notepad down.  He takes his stethoscope from around his neck and begins his check up on me.

"Alright, everything seems normal.  Please, lay down."  He tells me, gesturing with his hands to make myself comfortable on the uncomfortable bed like thing.  

I lay my back on the back of the bed.  I lift my shirt up to my bra and rub my three month old baby bump. 

"This is going to feel cold."  He tells me, squirting the green gel on my belly and grabbing the remote-like thing.