Talking.

Hanna's POV.

I finally get home, taking a deep breath to help prepare myself for what's about to happen. I open the front door that is unlocked, entering the silent house. I close the door, locking it.

"Han?" I hear Caleb says from what sounds like the kitchen.

I follow his voice, which leads to the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen, seeing Caleb standing by the fridge, drinking something.

"Hi." I say to him, not knowing how to bring up the conversation.

"Hanna, I am so sorry." Caleb apologizes to me.

"Who?" I ask, wanting him to just answer my questions.

"What?" Caleb asks, confused.

"Who did you sleep with?" I ask him, this time more clearly.

"I already told you, it was Kayla from the fruit farm." Caleb says, looking at the ground while putting his cup down.

"Isn't she young though?" I ask Caleb, remembering her annoyingly flirting with Caleb while I was standing right next to him with the kids.

"Yeah, I think so. She still lives with her parents and she looks pretty young." Caleb answers my question, still not looking at me.

"Why did you do it Caleb?" I ask the question that has been eating me alive ever since he told me.

"Honestly? I don't know Hanna. I was mad and I went to the club. I got super drunk to the point where I don't even remember one thing about last night. The next thing I know is that I am laying in bed, naked next to a naked girl." Caleb explains, finally look up at me.

"I'm sorry Han. I know I said that like twenty times but I really am. If I could go back in time and take back that mistake, I would. Trust me, I would do it in a heartbeat. I regret everything I did last night." Caleb says after a while of me saying nothing.

I look in his eyes, seeing if he is telling me the truth. The only thing I can see in his eyes is honesty.

"Did you enjoy it?" I ask him.

"Enjoy having sex with her? I don't know. I was too drunk to notice. But, I can promise you that you have the best body ever and truly believe that no one can beat having sex with you." Caleb honestly tells me.

I think it over for a few minutes, trying to decide what to do.

"I don't know Caleb. I want to forgive you. I really do, but I can't. I need time to think everything over. I need time to heal. What you did, it hurt me Caleb. I don't even know if I can recover from this if I'm telling you the truth." I say to him, a tear streaming down my face.

"So, where does that leave us?" Caleb asks me, tears running down his cheeks.

"It leaves us at an unknown level. I don't know Caleb. We both just need to think things over. We need to take some time to think about what we want." I reply to him, a couple more tears streaming down my cheeks. I quickly wipe them away, trying to hold myself together.

"I want you Hanna. I want the kids. I want us to be a happy family, as if none of this happened." Caleb tells me, desire laced in his voice.

"I want us to be a happy family too. I wish that we could act as if none of this actually happened. As if it was only a dream. But I can't do that. I can't act like you didn't cheat on me. We can't be a happy family if one of us is unhappy. I can't just forget this. This isn't something to forget." I tell Caleb, holding back my tears.

"I know that. I understand that you can't just forget this. But you can move forward. I know you can." Caleb says.

"Maybe I can. But I don't know if I want to move forward to be honest." I say to Caleb, looking down at the ground.

"Don't you want me?" Caleb asks me, hurt laced in his voice, making a tear slip from my eye.

"I don't know anymore." I whisper back to Caleb, more tears slipping from my eyes.

More tears stream down Caleb's cheeks, his body shaking from the sobs that are trying to escape. Hurt and sadness are shown in his eyes as he stares at me.

"So, for now. The kids and I are going to stay at Emily's place for a few days. We both need to think of what we need." I tell him, turning around and running upstairs.

I quickly pack some necessities for the kids and me, stuffing them in two bag. I run down the stairs with the two bags in my hands , stepping around Caleb who is sobbing on the last step of the stairs. I open the front door. My body seems to be frozen in place as I think about something. I'm missing something.

I finally remember what I am missing. I turn around and place my bags on the floor. I walk to Caleb and sit down on the step, next to him.

"I love you." I tell him, kissing his cheek and standing up.

Caleb looks up at me, a small smile spreading on his face.

"I love you too Han." Caleb replies, watching me pick up the bags and walking out of the front door, closing it behind me. I walk to my car and unlock it, placing my bags in the back seat in the car seats.

I shut the door and walk to the drivers door, opening it and sitting down, closing it behind me. I start the car and that is when I let it all out.

Tears and sobs come running out. I lay my head back on the chair, letting everything out. All of the emotions I was holding just streaming down my cheeks.

About half an hour later, I finally controlled myself, only a few tears slipping out. I finally reverse out of the driveway, beginning to drive to Emily's.

-----------------------------------------------
Authors Note:

Hey! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
If you did, please vote!

Also, some of you guys wanted them to break up and just not be together. The other half wants Caleb and Hanna to be together forever. Now, I have a few ideas for both scenarios but I just don't know which one I want to write! So, please help me out and comment what you guys really want to happen in the story! I'm stuck between both scenarios!

Comment your thoughts!

Vote please! I'd appreciate it!

Follow me if you'd like!

Make this week amazing!

Happy Reading!
-KaileeXoxo