Surprises and An Envelope.

Hanna's POV.

"Hey my loves! I missed you guys so much!" I exclaim as Casey and Drew run into my open arms.

"Hi mommy! We missed you too!" Drew replies as he hugs me.

I hug Casey and Drew before giving them a kiss on the head and letting them go.

"Hi mom." I greet her, standing up and pulling her into a hug.

"Hi honey. How are you?" She ask me, giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm... okay. Or at least I will be." I answer her honestly.

"Oh, is everything alright?" She asks me, looking at me with concern.

"Yeah. I'm just stressed out, that's all." I tell her, not wanting to let her know what's really going on.

"You know you can talk to me, right?" She tells me.

"Of course. Things are just hectic right now. But I'll be okay." I assure her.

"Alright, if you say so." She tells me hesitantly. She looks at me suspiciously, but dropping the subject.

"Hey Ted." I greet him, side-hugging him.

"Hi Han." He greets me back.

I smile at Corey, taking him from Ted's arms and into mine.

"Hi my love. Did you have fun?" I ask him, kissing his cheek after.

Corey nods his head and giggles a little. He rests his head on my shoulder, wrapping his tiny arms around my neck.

"Alright, ready to go kids?" I ask them.

They all nod their head at me.

"Okay, we'll see you guys for dinner. Have fun." I tell my mom and Ted.

They wave goodbye and start to walk away, me doing the same with my kids.

"Did you guys have fun?" I asked the kids, leading them to the car.

"Yeah! We watched a movie about this princess with really long hair!  She was so pretty!"  Casey exclaims, squeezing my hand as she talks about the movie that they watched last night.

"Oh did you now?  Why wasn't I invited?"  I asked the kids, joking around with them.

"I'm sorry mommy! I'll invite you next time!"  Casey replies to me, making me laugh at her adorableness. 

We get to my car and I unlock the doors.  I open the door for Casey and Drew.  I close the door once they were in the car and seated.  I walked to the other side of the car and open the door.  I place a sleeping Corey in his car seat.  I buckle him up and close the door once I was done.  I go to the drivers side of the car and get in.  I start the car and buckle up.  I then begin my journey home.

"Mom?"  Drew calls for me from the back.  

I quickly look at him in the rear view mirror. 

"Yes sweetie?"  

"Are you and daddy breaking up?"  He asks me, playing with his hands.

I look back at him in shock.  How the hell does he know what that is?  

"No baby.  Why are you asking me that?"  I ask him, hurt in my voice.  

"Because.  You and daddy keep sending us away.  And when we are all together, I can hear you guys fighting."  Drew admits to me, breaking my heart.

"Baby.... your daddy and I are just going through a rough time right now.  We're not breaking up."  I tell Drew.

"Oh, okay.  I just want us to be a happy family."  Admits Drew.