Chapter Fifty Eight

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay Babe?" I hear Scott ask and she grabs a hold of the hand that is holding onto his arm.

Well damn, if you keep calling me babe like that I certainly won't be okay.

"Don't touch her!" Parker's voice booms angrily from above us. Scott and I both jump back from each other a little bit.

I slowly sit up and look around the room. My eyes widen as soon as I see Mr. O'neil, Becca, and Ryan standing across the room with guns pointed at Anna, Falon and Scott's parents.

"B-B-Becca?" I ask and she looks over at me with a small smirk on her face.

"Hey Abs," she says casually, like she isn't standing there holding a gun to my sister's head.

"W-what're are you doing?" I ask staring at her with wide eyes.

She just smirks at me and I watch as Parker walks over toward her and places a lingering kiss on her cheek. I raise my eyebrows when I see Becca grin. What the hell?

They seriously look like the Joker and Harley Quinn.

"It's a small world Abby," Parker says tossing an arm around Becca's shoulder. I scooch back until I'm pressed against the wall and I see Scott do the same.

"Ryan, Becca," Scott says from beside me. "You don't have to be going any of this. If it's money that you and Ryan want then I can give it to you."

"It's not about money Scott," Becca spits, visually tightening her hold on the gun in her hand.

"Wouldn't understand what?" Falon suddenly asks and Becca whips around, facing him, and shoving the gun into the center of his head. Parker just stands beside her with a triumphant smile on his face. What has he done to her?

"Falling in love," Becca says staring at Falon and my breath hitches when I realize what she's saying.

"T-this is because of h-him?" I ask and Becca glances at me out of the corner of her eye but she doesn't say anything.

"Woah woah woah," Falon says shaking his head at Becca quickly. "Twice. I slept with you twice. That's it."

"You slept with her?" Anna asks quickly turning her head to look at him with jealously flashing though her eyes.

"Anna-" Falon says warily. Man, Falon sure has been getting in trouble with her a lot lately.

"Twice?" Anna asks crossing her arms over her chest and raising her eyebrows at him. "I can't believe you. Who haven't you slept with? And of all people you chose this bitc-"

"Anabelle not now!" Falon yells making all of us jump. Except for Anna who doesn't look phased at all by his outburst.