Note from the Author (read first)

Hello there. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read my shit! It really does means a lot.

The Carriers happens to be the first  zombie novel I've  attempted to write. That being said please keep in mind that I've only read The Walking Dead comics. I haven't read any other zombie stories as of yet but if you know of a good one shoot me a PM and let me know so I can read that shit. 

There's another first with this book. It's the first time I'm trying out the no outline method to writing and so far it's killing me slowly with ever chapter but it's still enjoyable. I'm normally a planner so I'm learning to just let it go where ever it wants to go. I can promise you there will be craziness and sass with a whole lot of blood and, dare I say it, smut. I might be even contemplating a zombie romance.... maybe. There are no boundaries I won't cross in this book! I can totally see Dillon lipy licken with a zombie. Sadly, he also doesn't have boundaries and I wouldn't put that past him.  

That being said I do want to warn people that the book includes a fuck ton of bad language (if you haven't already noticed), drinking/drug use, death (both human and zombie), sexual situations (come on I have to throw that in there somewhere at some point right?), and is rated R. I don't think it's bad enough for a mature rating but just want to throw that out there just incase bad language offends you. 

*Yes, I've already been told by someone that they had to stop reading because of everything mentioned above but I understand, people like what they like. 

So continue at your own risk! You've been warned.

Oh, and while you read feel free to rip it a part! Point out all the mistakes you see and I will make the changes when I read them! I like to say that fresh eyes see everything. 

I got my big girl panties on but make sure it useable feedback folks. I'm looking at you trolls. Don't tell me it sucks then leave. How can I grow as a writer with that nonsense? Am I right? I think I am.  

So don't forget to do the whole vote, comment and follow bit. I always do it in return. :)

If you want to set up a review swap hit me up with a PM and we can work something out. 

Anyways I think I've wasted enough time.

 Happy reading!