Chapter Four (IV)

Start from the beginning

"If they're Fire and Ice... What kind of Dragon are you?"

"That'll be answered in due time. Right now, I need you to shift so we can get going."

"Bossy." I rolled my eyes, then closed them. I did as he told me and imagined myself as a baby dragon. I felt my skin tingle, and with a short snap of pain, I opened my eyes, feeling minuscule. I was buried in soft Terrycloth, and I dug my way out, peering up at Acheron. He bent down and put his hand out for me to climb on. I padded over to his hand and hopped on.

"I don't think I'll ever get over how adorable you are." I bit his thumb, but it wasn't harsh enough and only made him laugh. "Feisty, but not painful." He brought us outside and Asløv and Gaston were waiting for us in their dragon forms.

"Oh, she's so adorable!" Asløv laughed at me.

I growled at him, shrinking into Acheron's hand

"Oh, leave the poor girl alone. She is only a baby in dragon age." Gaston looked over me.

 "Since you can't fly yet, I get to have you sit on my head

"Since you can't fly yet, I get to have you sit on my head." He set me down on the balcony before stripping his clothes and shifting promptly. He allowed me to find a spot where I could grip on while he flew and be comfortable. "Ready?" I screeched as an answer. I didn't know how to talk yet. "You're not going to be able to talk until you mature a little more... But, once our bond is complete, we'll be able to talk in our minds." He informed me.

We flew to a secluded cave where a shimmering mirror awaited us in the deepest part of the cave.

"Hand on tight." He told me as I dug my claws down, planting myself on his head until I was to let go. He walked through the portal, and it was the weirdest feeling in the world.

I got dizzy and my head began to pound, but at the end of the portal, I lost my grip and slid off Acheron's head, nose-diving to the floor.

"Saph?" Acheron bumped me with his snout. I felt something come up, and I let it out.

"Portal sickness, it happens the first few times around." Asløv came through, landing beside me. He opened his mouth up, scooping me up, and put me in Acheron's claw.