Sick Ryan

Y/N pov
I watched as the rain came down excitingly hard as it hit my windshield. I had my boyfriends band playing lightly in the background as I drove down the very familiar road. Coming to a slight stop at the dark red sign with white writing on it, I got a text from Ryan- my boyfriend of course.
Ry💕- Can you pick up more tissues? The soft kind.
I smiled as I replied back with a sure.
I turned down one of the back roads and head to the local market that wasn't 30 minutes out of town.

Pulling my 10$ bill out I payed the friendly elderly woman who had just a few minutes ago rang up the plush tissues. I walked to my lock car as I digged through my jacket pockets to find my keys.
Sighing as I unlocked my car and got away from the rain, I plugged the aux back in.

Pulling up to Ryan and I's white House, I threw everything in the white plastic bag, making sure I had my keys ready. I bolted towards the front door. Unlocking it, I turned to see the back of Ryan as I entered our home.
"Babe are you okay?" I got a slight cough in return. I walked over to see Ryan curled up into a ball still in his PJs from the night before under a fluffy blanket. I smiled at the sight and pulled the box of tissues out.
"Ry are you sick babe?" This time in return I got a quiet yes also followed by a scratchy cough. I slightly shook my head at the male in front of me as he held his tissues in one hand and the blanket in the other.
Outstretching his arms I willingly laid down next to him. "Listen here young man, you better not get me sick. I have to work tomorrow." I stated in a stern tone. He mumbled an okay as he Protectingly draped his arm around my waist. As we both dozzed off to the sound of the rain crashing against the roof.

----------------------
Hope y'all enjoyed·Elaina