Chapter 12

Later on that night,Aubrey got home and there was a note on the fridge. It was from Alyssa.

Got called to do a late shift. I'll be home around 3 A.M.
Luv mom!

Aubrey went up to her room and changed into her pajamas. She then laid down in her bed and hooked her phone up to her charger. Her phone dinged. Jamal had texted her.

Jamal Lyon🌟
J:Good night❤️
A:Good night❤️❤️

Aubrey instantly went to sleep after that text message.

The next morning,she woke up and went downstairs to get a bowl of cereal. She got a bowl out her cabinet and the milk out the fridge. She got the cereal out of the cabinet also. She got Frosted Flakes. She poured it into a bowl and she ran back upstairs to get her phone.

She went to snapchat and took a picture of her and captioned it Morning everyone. She then put her phone down and ate her cereal.

After that,she went back upstairs and lied down in her bed

After that,she went back upstairs and lied down in her bed. Jamal then face timed her. Aubrey accepted the FaceTime call.

Hi. Jamal said smiling. Hi. Aubrey said holding up a peace sign to her face. Can I see your face? Jamal asked smiling. Aubrey took her fingers from her face and smiled. What are you doing? Jamal asked. Nothing. Just laying down. I just finished cereal. Aubrey said. Oh. About last night...I don't want anything to be weird between us. Jamal said. What is it there to be weird. I like you as you like me. Aubrey said. Okay. Jamal said. So that brings me to my next question. Jamal said. What? Aubrey asked sitting up. Will you be my girlfriend? Jamal asked. Aubrey laughed and smiled. What? Jamal asked smiling. That's sweet. Yes. Aubrey said. Jamal smiled and Aubrey smiled back.