Chapter 1

Aubrey was sitting down at the kitchen table in her New York City home with her mother,Alyssa and her father,Byron. She was eating a bowl of cereal being that she had to be at Dynasty records in an hour to meet Cookie Lyon about an upcoming performance to set Dynasty off.

Aubrey's phone then dinged. It was a text message from Cookie.

                      Cookie Lyon
C: I found a venue and a lot of people are gonna be there so I need you to practice with the back up dancers today. You and Tiana. Thanks.
A:Sure. And you're welcome. I should be there soon.
C:Okay...good! Safe travels!

What happened sweetie? Alyssa's asked walking in the kitchen. Cookie...she found a venue for the performance to set dynasty on the market. Aubrey said. Oh well that's good sweetie. Alyssa said. Yeah. So I have to go now to practice with the backup dancers. Aubrey said putting her bowl in the sink. She grabbed her car keys and left the house.

30 minutes later
Aubrey was walking into Dynasty Records. She knocked on Cookie's office door. Come in! Cookie said. Hey Cookie. Aubrey said putting her bag in the locker she had. Hey sweetie. The backup dancers are in the room next door. Cookie said. Okay. Aubrey said putting her phone in her pocket.

She left the office and Hakeem walked up to her. So...do you wanna perform our duet we had? Hakeem asked. Sure. Why not. Cookie wants to set Dynasty off. That's a perfect way. Aubrey said walking. Hakeem walked beside her into the other room. Sorry I'm late. Where's Tiana? Aubrey asked. She's in the bathroom. One of the backup dancers said. Okay. Well I guess we could get started.

Aubrey had on a black crop top with a blue and white plaid shirt,skinny jeans rolled up at the bottom and white converse. (Outfit above👆⬆️)

Tiana walked in and Hakeem sat down in the corner. Hey. Tiana said. Hi. Aubrey said smiling. Aubrey turned on the radio that had the song they were performing.

Tiana and Aubrey started to perform the dance they were doing for the song.
They taught the backup dancers who were pretty quick learners.

The next step was to pretend to perform with mics and what they would look like. Cookie walked in with her heels clicking and she walked. She sat down next to her son Hakeem and she watched Tiana and Aubrey perform.

I think your first album collab should be with Aubrey to be honest. Cookie said looking at Aubrey perform. She was moving her body and singing. She's younger and she has a little bit more energy that Tiana does. Cookie said looking at both of them. Maybe you're right. She has a good voice. Hakeem said. Well they both do. Cookie said. Well yeah but Aubrey has that long lasting vocal voice. Hakeem said. I see. Cookie said. Like a good background voice over your rapping. Cookie said. Yeah. Hakeem said. I just want this show to be great. We're already crashing one of your father's stupid parties. We need to make a good impression. Cookie said. Hakeem looked at his mother. Yeah. Hakeem said looking at Aubrey and Tiana again.

 Hakeem said looking at Aubrey and Tiana again