Chapter 9

Aubrey and Jamal have been writing music and recording music for the past month. They are working on doing a album together.
Aubrey had a radio interview with Cookie today so she was getting ready at her house and Cookie was gonna pick her up.

She wore a black dress,with tights under,black boots and a green jacket. She had her hair out and she had her phone in her pocket. She then heard a horn outside her Window and she ran downstairs. Bye mom! Aubrey said. Bye sweetie. Alyssa said.

Cookie and Aubrey drove to the radio station. When they got there,Cookie and Aubrey got out the car and they walked through the crowd of reporters and paparazzis. The bodyguards were pushing them aside calmly.

Cookie and Aubrey got in the place and they went to the station office where their interview was.

It was with power 105.1.

Good morning. It's power 105.1 with Angela Yee,Charlamagne,and Rosenburg. And today we have 2 special guests. Cookie Lyon and Aubrey V! Give it up for them! Rosenburg said. Everyone in the studio clapped and cheered.
So Aubrey...Cookie,how you guys doing this mornin? Charlamagne asked. I'm doing pretty good! Cookie said. Yeah. Aubrey said. God she sounds so young! Charlamagne said. Well I am young so. Aubrey said laughing. Everyone laughed. So you grew up in New York,with your mom and your dad! Angela said. Yeah. Aubrey said. And how did Ms.Cookie Lyon discover you? How were you discovered? Angela asked. Oh um. Well I started on YouTube singing covers but I also knew how to write my own music. Aubrey said. And when I say this girl was amazing when I saw her. I really meant it. Cookie said laughing. Yeah so one day my mom...shout out to my mom! She told me to post my original song and she encouraged me to keep trying till I kinda made it and that's what I did. And the next day,I got that call of Cookie Lyon asking if I could come in and I got signed to Dynasty Records that same day! Aubrey said. Well you gotta be very lucky! Angela said. I also heard you could dance too. Charlamagne said. Yeah. I took dance classes a young girl. I took all types of dances. But Hip hop was my favorite. Aubrey said. Wow! Angela Yee said.