Chapter 4

Aubrey drove home at around 4:30. Cookie told her to be ready for the dinner at 7:40.
Aubrey pulled up in front her house and parked her car. She walked in her house and went to her mother and father's room. Hey mom. Cookie invited me to a family client dinner and I have to be there. So I'm gonna be getting ready. I'll be leaving at 7:40. Aubrey said. Okay sweetie. Alyssa said.

Aubrey went to her room and went to we closet. She looked for a cute fancy dress to wear. She got a lace white crop top that went with a white lace skirt. She put it out on her bed and she went and got in the shower.

After a 10 minute shower,Aubrey got out and wrapped herself in the towel. She then walked back to room and wiped her feet with a baby wipe since she walking on the floor. She then put on her socks to just walk around in. She put on her dress.

She then went to her hair and make up area and did her hair first. She braided across the back of her hair and curled the braid down. She then did her 15 minute make up routine. After she was done with that,she put on her heels. It was 7:30 already. She went to wash her hands and then greased her face with lotion.

Aubrey's phone then dinged.
                        Cookie Lyon
C:I'm here girl! Come one!
A:I'm ready. Coming.

Aubrey went to her mom and dads room and kissed them goodbye. She then left the house and got in the car. Cookie and Aubrey listened to Aubrey's music and her covers and Aubrey even sang along to them.

She even took a few snapchats.