Chapter 8

So I have this song that I've been working on. And I think your voice would be a good addition to it. Aubrey said. Sure let me hear it. Jamal said. Lucious walked in the studio and Cookie did also. Jamal and Aubrey walked into the booth. They put the headphones on.

Aubrey then started singing and she showed Jamal the lyrics on her phone. Lucious was controlling the music and the vocals. Cookie was shaking her head as her son and her artist were singing the song.

Hakeem and Andre walked in the studio and they sat on the couch.

Jordan was looking through the window at how much chemistry Jamal and Aubrey had while singing. After they were done,Lucious and Cookie clapped their hands.

You two have a good combination through your voices. With or without vocals. Lucious said. I don't even think you need vocal background because of how good your voices are together. Cookie said. Aubrey and Jamal smiled at each other. But that was a good session. Lunch everyone. Be back in 2 hours. Lucious said.

Jamal and Aubrey both left out the booth and left out of empire.

So what do you want for lunch? Jamal asked. I don't know. Whatever you get. Aubrey said. I was gonna get Burger King. Jamal said. Sure. Aubrey said. They walked down the street to Burger King since it was nearby.

They finally got to Burger King and ordered their food. They got their food to go and then they were on their way back to Empire. What they didn't know was that paparazzi were secretly getting them and taking pictures together and laughing and smiling.

They got back to Empire and ate their food. Jordan was sitting with Rhonda eating a salad.

What's up with Jamal? Rhonda asked. What do you mean? Jordan asked. I mean like it seems like he flirty towards Aubrey! Rhonda said. I don't know. We haven't hung out. Jordan said eating her salad. It's all good. Rhonda said.