Chapter 29

OMG YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR OVER 800 VIEWS!!! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW AND I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME!! Maybe I'm not just a potato... huh. I'M A FABULOUS AUTHOR POTATO! I think... ANYWAYS! Heyo! I hope you love this chapter!

{Gray's POV}

     It's a good thing Lucy bought my lie. I couldn't tell her that Natsu passed out when he found out he was going to become a father.

     Juvia and I had arrived at my house now. Or should I say our house. It was night time, and I heard Juvia's stomach rumble slightly.

     "You hungry?" I asked.

     "Hm? Oh not really. Just in a snacking mood," she replied.

     I made two snow cones with my ice magic, then went to the fridge and put blueberry syrup on them. I cooled them down and handed one to Juvia.

     "Snow cone?" I asked.

     She smiled and took one.

     "Thank you! What flavor is it?" Juvia asked.

     "Blueberry," I smiled.

     "Ooh! Juvia loves blueberries! Thank you!"

     YES! Snow cone was a success! She ate it delightfully.

     "That was the best snow cone Juvia had ever had! Thank you!" Juvia smlied.

     "No need to thank me. Just to repay me," I said grinning.

     "Oh? How so?" Juvia asked.

~Start of Sort of Lemon Scene~

     I leaned in and brushed my lips against hers. Then we kissed again. And again. Before I knew it, she had her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms slung around my neck, her delicate fingers sliding through my raven colored hair.

     My hand was in the back of her head, messing with her wavy blue hair. My other hand was holding her up against me.

     Then before I knew it, I was making my way towards the bedroom, and I had layed her down on the bed. Her eyes twinkled as she smiled at me.

     I took off my shirt and got onto the bed, my hands on either side of her shoulders. I had her trapped. I grinned and leaned in to kiss her again. Then we kissed again, longer and more deeply. Then I kissed her cheek, then was trailing my way down her neck. She wrapped her long legs around my waist and flipped me over. She was sitting on top of me now.

     How did that happen? I slipped off her shirt, revealing her curvy body. Damn. She ran her fingers up my chest, around my neck and to the back of my head where they messed through my hair while we were kissing so deeply, so passionately. I ran my fingers to her back and undid her black lacy bra, letting her chest rest upon mine. My entire body was tingling. We kissed so passionately before she slid back onto my legs, and ran her delicate fingers down my abs and to the buckle of my belt. She unbuckled it and slid my pants down. The tingling in my body was so much stronger now, vibrating through my body, coursing through my blood. Then she slid back up and we started kissing deeply again. I flipped her over with ease and was now looming above her. I let my stripping habit quickly remove my boxers before I dove in, kissing her again. Our bodies were rubbing together. I put one of my hands down, under her skirt, and I quickly slid it off. I threw it somewhere behind me. We kissed so passionately. Then, she flipped me over. She was laying on me. We stared at each other for a moment, before I slid my fingers down her back and ripped off her panties. She made the cutest little squeal when I did. Then we started to kiss once again, deeply, passionately, instinctively. We were carried away by the night...

~End of Sort of Lemon Scene~

A week later...

     I woke up beside Juvia. Damn these last few nights had been good... Then a thought came to my mind.

     I was a dead man, quite literally. I could drop dead at any moment now, and no one knew but Levy and I.

     I couldn't tell Juvia... she had been so happy! I gazed upon her heavenly face as she was asleep. She was smiling so cutely! Aww! Hmmm!

     Goodness... I had really adopted Juvia's squeal-at-cute-things trait.

     Huh... I leaned in and kissed her. She woke up then. She was still smiling.

     "Goodmorning," she said.

     "Morning," I replied.

     We kissed again. Then we got up, got dressed, and went to the guild hall.

Heyo! Need to go to sleep now... hope you loved this chapter! Sorry it's a bit short. I didn't have much time! Cya all next time!