Chapter 24

Heyo! It's me! Wait... that still sounds like Adele! Anyways... GUESS WHAT!? TODAY I WENT TO COMIC CON YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Anyways hope you looooooooove this chapter!

{Juvia's POV}

     I got up.

     "Lucy, Juvia has to go," I said quickly, wiping my tears.

     "Juvia wait--" Lucy called out, but was cut off by me slamming the door shut behind me.

     I ran downstairs, and opened the door, not bothering to close it. I ran along the pavement, in the rain. Crying and screaming, whimpering and shivering, I ran. I needed to be with him. With Gray.

{Gray's POV}

     I was sitting in the guild hall. It was getting dark now. Soon, the sky went dark. It was nighttime. I was thinking about Lyon, about that little girl, but mostly, I was thinking about Juvia. How was she handling all this? For me, it was pretty to keep my emotions at bay to flood in and consume me at a later date. But I was so worried about her... but I knew she just needed some time. Then I started to think back to when I asked Levy about my sudden loss of magic energy...

     "Hey Levy? Can I ask you a question?" I asked her, hiding my raw emotion that came from the trauma I had been through today.

     "Sure Gray! Oh and I've heard you got your memory back! What triggered that sudden memory recovery, may I ask?" Levy asked curiously.

     "When Juvia kis--... that's a story for another time. Anyways, my question is that what could potentially take away my magic power? I mean, my old Master said that my ice magic would be very hard to melt and if it did melt so suddenly, that I was losing magic power," I said.

     "Well, a posibility is that your magic lacrima hasn't fully healed yet. But... there is one other thing I found. Lyon actually came and asked me the same question. Huh, I wonder how Lyon's doing," Levy explained.

     "Lyon's dead Levy," I said to her.

     "Oh... I'm so sorry Gray," she said.

     "No you're not," I snapped quietly.

     Gajeel came up to us.

     "Hey, watch your mouth Gray," Gajeel warned me.

    "You're... right. I'm sorry. He died a couple hours ago. I'm sorry," I explained.

    "That's fine. Go away Gajeel," Levy said.

    "But--"

     "I said go," Levy interrupted Gajeel.

     He sighed in defeat and walked off, picking a fight with Natsu.

     "Look Gray, about the sudden loss of magic, it could potentially be... the curse of ice... but that's just a legend. It could be very real, but I wouldn't know for sure," Levy explained.

     "The curse of ice?"

     "Yeah, well, the legend goes that to learn ice magic, of any form, you have to have a dark past, or a lot of trauma. So when someone gets their ice powers, their heart turns to ice. The ice is unmeltable, even by using moondrop. But apparently, true love can melt an ice mage's heart. That's all. I'll try to dig up some more information for you, but that's all I have for now," Levy explained.