Chapter 5

Hey guys! Enjoying so far? Glad to hear!

{Gray's POV}

     We were now sitting at the restaurant. Natsu and I had ordered lamb chops and Juvia and Lucy had ordered noodles. Natsu and I were stuffing our faces as the girls were eating neatly. We were talking about food until Juvia brought up a question.

     "So, about the job, what's the gang's name? The one we have to find," Juvia asked.

     "They like to call themselves the 'Shark Fin Gang'," Natsu explained while chewing obnoxiously.

     "Where are we staying?" Lucy asked.

     "Mira rented us a house. It's nothing too fancy, but it'll do for the time we are here, at least that's what she told me," Natsu told us.

     "Mira... rented the house?" I asked.

     "Yeah," Natsu replied.

     I had a bad feeling about this...

{Juvia's POV}

     We had finally arrived at the house. Nothing fancy, to Mira, was amazing!

     The house was gorgeous with white walls and two storeys. It didn't have much of a yard, only the front one which was decorated with flowers of all sorts. It was beautiful!

     Inside was a grand sitting place with three couches. The kitchen was huge, and the dining table was fit for kings! The main area wasn't too big though which gave the house a nice cozy home effect. Everyone was saying their wows except Gray who had a questionable look on his face. He sensed something was up. I could tell.

     We then went upstairs. The first room on the right had a whiteboard sign on it with 'NATSU AND LUCY' written on it. The couple went to check out their room.

     Gray and I continued down the hallway, looking for our rooms. On the right was the couple's bathroom and on the left was a laundry room. Then on the right was another bathroom until there it was, on my left, the last room. On the door was a sign and a note. The sign read 'GRAY AND JUVIA', while the note read 'Enjoy! -Mira', and nothing more.

     "MIRAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Gray bellowed.

     Natsu and Lucy were out in a flash to see what all the fuss was about. Natsu grabbed the note from the door, read it, and started laughing.

     "So THAT'S why Mira was so keen to get us the house! HAHAHAHAHA!!" Natsu snorted.

     I opened the door, to find a double bed. Mira and her shipping antics! I was going to figuratively kill her! I started to blush.

     "Uhmmmm..." I stuttered, still looking at the bed.

     "I'm gonna sleep on the couches downstairs," Gray said being the gentleman he was, and walked off.

     My blush faded. Phew. But at the same time I felt I had lost an opportunity. Emotions were confusing.

     I only really first felt my emotions when I met Gray, the day he stopped the rain. I was still getting used to them, that's why I could never hold back my tears.

     I entered the room and opened one of the two closets. There were mens clothes in there, probably for Gray.

     I then checked the other closet and there were some women's clothes that would fit me. They were also my style! I loved these clothes! I would have to bring Mira next time I go shopping.

     I closed the door and changed my clothes, since these clothes were filled with my dried tears. When I was deciding what to wear I looked outside, and to my surprise, was greeted by a beautiful beach view! I decided then that I was going to wear a swimsuit. I was in my underwear and bra when I heard a knock on the door.

     "Who is it?" I asked.

     "Hey it's Lucy. I'm coming in!"she said before opening the door, slipping in and closing the door.

     I was totally fine with it and so was she. We were close like that now, and it was really nice.

     "What's up?" I asked.

     "Mira said she put all the swimsuits in your room, can I have a look?"

     "Sure!"

     She pulled open a drawer under my wardrobe and pulled out a pile of swimsuits of all sorts.

     "Juvia will take one too!" I said rushing over to the bed where she had set the pile down.

      The swimsuits were quite different, however all had one similarity: they were really revealing.

     "Oooh sexy!" Lucy giggled going through the swimsuits.

     She held up a bunch of swimsuits, asking my opinion, before a certain one caught my eye, one that screamed Lucy. I picked it up. It was a gorgeous red bikini.

     "This one," I said smiling.

     "Really?" she asked unsure.

     "Totally! Any sunset color goes on you! And put your hair up in a ponytail," I suggested.

     "Cool! Thanks! Now, about you. We need a swimsuit that will catch Gray's eye," she stated. I blushed.

     "Uhhhhhh..."

     "Come on! You guys are obviously perfect for each other! I'm just gonna help speed that along!"

     "Juvia, doesn't, know..."

     "Awww don't worry. Mama Lucy will take care of you!" Lucy giggled.

     She went through the swim suits and showed a bunch of ones which there was no way I was going to wear! Then we saw one which was perfect. It was almost exactly like Lucy's, but in black. And it was a bit bigger so it could fit me. I put it on and looked in the mirror. Perfect! Then Lucy handed me a cute blue summer dress that matched my hair, and she wore one exactly the same but in white.

     Lucy already had a bag packed for the beach with sunscreen, money and towels, which she gave to me. We put on cute sandals and walked downstairs.

     The boys were ready to go too, wearing their swimming trunks. Natsu's was yellow and Gray's was blue, like his guild mark. Natsu asked if we were ready to go and we all said yes, so we exited the house, locked the door, and headed to the beach.

Hey guys! Enjoyed? Cya next time!